BSl alpha 1 max. Serm and PCT

smitty262

Awards
I have BSL alpha 1 max and looking for some more info I have clomid on order and have pharma war PCT assault on hand also have cycle support 5% liver and organ protector would this be enough for a 3 week cycle of the alpha?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 1 for 4 weeks, Test base for sure, tudca on cycle, SERM after. Simple.

smitty262

Awards
I have read reviews and different people say only 3 weeks since its such a harsh compound. And that a test base would be almost usless during cycle as it won't do anything. For the simple fact that when you shutdown that's it unless it helps bring things back online during pct.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've read the same reviews, and if they had used a test base the lethargy would have been addressed and the ED equally with the addition of Maca / Ashwagandha, and or a combination Test Base that included these. Note: Black Maca for men should be dosed in upwards of at least 2grams per day, so that lets out most supplements that incorporate it as an add on. That said, one of the reviewers stated he wished he had stopped cycle at 3 weeks, which is where the lethargy and ED kicked him.

The SERM is what brings you back during PCT.

smitty262

Awards
So what your saying is a test base will keep shutdown from happening?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It will keep you feeling less lethargic, but you'll be shut down until restart of your HPTA in PCT with the SERM.

smitty262

Awards
Ok makes sense I am just educating myself as much as possible before I do anything. Thanks for all the help.

smitty262

Awards
What are your thoughts aout the pharma war pct assault? Just somthin to help aid with clomid and when should pct start the day after I finish my cycle? And dosing for the clomid the bottle I have is 30ml

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not sure this is a great first cycle... That stuff is strong from what I have read, and more so than DMZ with regard to sides. As already stated by another.

Cycle
  • 4 weeks
  • On Cycle Liver Support (Tudca at least)
  • Test Base
  • SERM for PCT 4 weeks
Clomid
25/25/25/12.5

Regarding anything OTC in PCT you mentioned? It looks like proprietary in the form of craps.
They don't even list what is in the prop blend? No thanks.

Get real on cycle support.

smitty262

Awards
This isn'ty first cycle I did a mild PH before. As to why I'm getting all my ? Answered and making sure I get it right.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
The reason I suggest test base here is that M1A will kick your butt in less than 10 days and you will feel tired all day every day. This will also allow you to extend to 4 weeks. I would not do more, due to toxicity, but with some good cycle support (which is why I recommended TUDCA) you should be fine. justhere4comm gave a nice cycle layout, that should work extremely well. It's simple, but effective.

smitty262

Awards
Thanks for the help guys.bmow would OTC test base work or need something better

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you want on cycle support we have a nice Liver Support, and Tudca in powder form if you want to cap your own (limited time).

smitty262

Awards
Ok guys got everything lined up. So how long would you all say for time off between cycle 60days ? And what would be a good sec cycle. I have a local shop claiming he has real superdrol it's a company I can't find anywhere online or even on his website do yall think it's legit or bunk?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time On plus PCT = Time off

smitty262

Awards
Ok cool sounds good any info on the supedrol? Bunk or maybe legit?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 37
Cycle Logs 2