Thoughts about mixing your own injectables

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading about mixing injectables and from what I have found, you can get about 2 cycles for the price of 1 if you mix your own. The actual mixing doesn't look that bad but I am wondering what hidden problems that there might be with doing your own. Comments?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if ure talking about making injectibles out of powders , there shudnt be any problems with that i think , its pretty easy . actually , if we are both talking about the same powder source ,they even send u a"how to make injecitlbes out of powders mail " on request . if u want the mail , pm me .

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Very cool Ray... I was thinking it would be easy to do from the reading but sometimes just about everything can look easy from reading the directions ;)

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh trust me man , its quite easy , i'm getting their eq oil soon myself too .

Bozz

Awards
Making homebrew injects is very easy. Mine actually injected just as smooth as any pharm grade test i've ever used.

bOZz

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bozz and ray... I really looking at this is the main way to go cycle wise. Not long till I start getting everything ready :D

Manteca

Awards
I have been reading about mixing injectables and from what I have found, you can get about 2 cycles for the price of 1 if you mix your own. The actual mixing doesn't look that bad but I am wondering what hidden problems that there might be with doing your own. Comments?
Hidden problems, well I can't think of any but I can certainly think of some reasons why this is the way to go. First off shipping will be much more reliable. Second you KNOW the concentration which you can never be sure of with all these mex or underground sources. You can also trust the sterility and of course you can make a custom concentration, or mix of mulitple steroids or adjust the BB and BA content to your liking.

Blindfaith

Awards
i think that is totally budget and wellfare! IMO if you are going to inject something whatever it maybe in to you, its gotta be top quality human grade ****! I would never ever inject something that i made myself even if i followed the directions to a tee!

Do yourself a favour...when doing crank do it properly! Buy the good stuff! Because we are talking about your body here!

Manteca

Awards
i think that is totally budget and wellfare! IMO if you are going to inject something whatever it maybe in to you, its gotta be top quality human grade ****! I would never ever inject something that i made myself even if i followed the directions to a tee!

Do yourself a favour...when doing crank do it properly! Buy the good stuff! Because we are talking about your body here!
I would consider it cleaner, better to make homebrew, It is the mex underground and god forbid IP gear that will hurt your body. **** IP gear isn't neccesarily even what it says on the label and it is always underdosed.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
That was what I was thinking when I first started this thread Manteca. I mean I can really make sure my work area is really clean and sterile, just because I am the one doing it. And like Faith said, budget does have something to do with it. But not that big of a factor. If I thought I could not pull it off in such a way that it wouldn't be hazardous to my health, then I wouldn't even try it. I trust myself but sometimes I don't trust others.

Blindfaith

Awards
Ip or mex gear...heh...weve all made our mistakes on those sometime or another. I buy mostly European...or i buy genmed product.