Andro breakdowns/information

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any write ups or comparisons on different Andros? It's confusing.

Example
OL UK range
Sup3r 1
Sup3r 1 Elite
Sup3r 4
Sup3r 4 Elite
Sup3r EPI
Sup3r EPI Elite

I'm sure there us more too.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Is there any write ups or comparisons on different Andros? It's confusing.

Example
OL UK range
Sup3r 1
Sup3r 1 Elite
Sup3r 4
Sup3r 4 Elite
Sup3r EPI
Sup3r EPI Elite

I'm sure there us more too.
The difference between the Elite and the non-elite is just the amount of servings in the bottle. Sup3r Epi, for example, comes with 60 pills of Epiandro at 250mg p/pill. Sup3r Epi Elite comes with 120 pills of Epiandro at 250mg p/pill as well. So the only difference is getting a slight price cut for buying twice the amount of servings. Same ingredient, same prohormone.

In a general sense, and I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, the different andros just convert to different anabolic androgenic hormones, and therefore have different results.

1-andro converts into 1-testosterone, which mimics regular testosterone in many ways, but differs in many ways as well. It is very potent on the androgen receptors in muscle cells and will increase muscle density and size more easily than regular testosterone. It also loses its ability to aromatize into estrogen, so as a result you will stay lean, dry, hard and dense. Side effects of 1-andro are known to include lethargy and decrease in sex drive.

4-andro converts to actual testosterone, same as what your testes produce. Testosterone is obviously anabolic in nature and affects androgen receptors of the muscle cells quite effectively. However, as a natural process, your body converts testosterone into estrogen by way of aromatization and therefore 4-andro will bring with it some of the estrogen related effects, namely a slight increase in water retention, along with bigger, fuller muscles. Testosterone is also attributed to a feeling of aggression in the gym, a positive mentality, the "alpha male" feeling, and increased sex drive.

Epiandro converts into DHT, which is a derivative of testosterone, formally called dihydrotestosterone. It's the male "sex hormone", but all that really means is it affects androgen receptors in the muscle cells, and other places like the scalp and prostate. DHT is attributed to a great sense of well being, increased energy, sex drive, "alpha male mentality", and also big increases in strength. It isn't so much known for putting on muscle size or mass, but more strength and density. DHT will also decrease the affinity of aromatization enzymes and therefore actually bring levels of estrogen down. As a result it can help to burn fat, dry you out, and shed water weight. The main side effects of DHT are prostate hypertrophy and cessation of stimuli to the hair follicles, which can cause hair thinning or hair loss.

....this is all just what I know off the top of my head so correct me for any parts that are slightly off, but this is the main gist of things. If you weren't asking specially about the difference of andro compounds, well then i just wasted a bunch of time but maybe someone else will learn from it lol.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
as csline mentioned, you are really only dealing with 3 different Andros here...

1-Andro - is a 2 step precursor to 1-Testosterone

4-Andro is a 2 step precursor to Testosterone

EpiAndo is a 2 step precursor to DHT

Depending on your goal, you can stack 2 or 3 of them together.

Running anyone of them solo will usually not get you the desired effects you want.

Examples...

Running 1-Andro solo you will get good gains, but u feel lethargic and no energy so you
need to stack 1-Andro with either 4-Andro or EpiAndro to keep your energy and libido up.

Running 4-Andro solo will probably not get you the gains your after, but will help with mood,
libido, energy, and possibly some gains. It Needs to be stacked to maximize effects.

EpiAndro solo with make you harder, and stronger, and your energy levels will be up, but
it does not add any size, so if you are looking to make gains you would stack it with 1-Andro.