Best time to dose EQ?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys

Gonna be running 400mg EQ along with my 160mg/week TRT of test E.

Was wondering best time to dose? I have 2 options lined up

1:
Mon - 80mg test E
Wed - 400mg EQ
Thurs - 80mg test E

- OR -

2:
Mon - 80mg test E / 200mg EQ
Thurs - 80mg test E / 200mg EQ

reason I split it up to 3 days is cuz I've never injected 2 compounds before. And I feel like that's a lot to do all at once? I could be wrong. Please enlighten me

Much appreciated

AJB

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'd do it with the Monday and Thursday injections homie . Probably ends up being less than half a CC of each anyways right ? Im doing test and deca 1.5 ccs a week so I split it into .5 of each 3x a week and it's working just fine

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed, Id split as per option 2. Even though the EQ has a monster ester, Id still prefer the pinning schedule of option 2.

DTA

DTA

Awards
Option 2 with double the EQ. You're not gonna get much from 400mg ew

I'd say 600 bare minimum with 800 being a better option

pswain1

Awards
Option 2 and Don't over complicate it. Draw both into the same syringe and inject at the same time.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Option 2 with double the EQ. You're not gonna get much from 400mg ew

I'd say 600 bare minimum with 800 being a better option
This. 600 minimum OP. I myself am running 800mg a week.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Any of you guys have issues with RBC from the 600 dose?

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I donate blood every 2 months whether I'm blasting or cruising. You definitely wanna donate on EQ
I get tattoos regularly. Apparently you need to wait 6 months. Will they turn me away? Or can I just tell them I haven't gotten tattooed for a while. They test every batch anyway

DTA

DTA

Awards
I get tattoos regularly. Apparently you need to wait 6 months. Will they turn me away? Or can I just tell them I haven't gotten tattooed for a while. They test every batch anyway
They ask if you've ever injected steroids too. As long as you didn't get them in jail I wouldn't feel any guilt about lying on the questioner. Like you said they test it

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Another question. A lot of people like slightly high blood count because it helps with aerobic capacity. This is one of the reasons why I wanted to cycle EQ. Will donating blood while on EQ negate the aerobic capacity aspect?