Does this make any sense....?

Choppedjunior

Awards
Hi guys,

So I am going to be running a 12 week cycle of LGD and MK next week.

My plan was to run 6 weeks just LGD and MK, then the last six weeks add in TD Trest and oral Tr3st.

Now my question is would it make any sense to run the Trest mid cycle then have two weeks or so of just back to the LGD and MK to help keep the trest gains then run PCT...or does this make 0 sense lol. I don't think it would matter but thinking maybe when body is slowly recovering from the trest the lgd and mk might help keep the gains before pct.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My prediction is that youll feel like sh1t those last two weeks with no trest, potentially losing out on gainz at least due to lethargy and general blahness. And, no libido.

Ill also be surprised if you can go the first 6 weeks without trest or a base of some sort.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sarms are weak from what I've seen; you're better off saving your money and running the trest lmao

Choppedjunior

Awards
Sarms are weak from what I've seen; you're better off saving your money and running the trest lmao

I ran LGD a bit back, but had issues with my rotator cuff so really wasn't able to push myself, but i didn't see much in terms of strength or weight gain, i ddi drop some bf% could tell that for sure. But i did it only for 6 weeks. Didnt notice any suppression issues, maybe a bit tired, but nothing like some PHs I've run. but I wanted to try SARMS once more for the golden "12 weeks" that everyone says is the sweet spot.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buy another bottle of td trest and do 8 or so weeks of that bro. Absolutely minimal risk of feeling crappy, compared to LGD etc.