Rookie who Need Help

Downs44

Awards
I just received my first oder of

Cypionate 200mg/10ml

Oxanndrolone 50mgx50

I am a 40 yr old male, 210lbs 6ft 1"tall decent shape.

My questions are

1. Proper dosing for both.

2. Do I need to take anything for my Estrogen levels during or after

3. What can I expect to keep after I run a couple cycles

4. Should I be using any otc supplements

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, buy drugs first then ask for advice on how to use them.

Youve got one vial cyp, or six?

What is the anavar for?

What do you think a cycle is?

You know what a SERM is?

Downs44

Awards
Lol...I have a friend thats doing it, but...That doesn't mean he is doing it right so I thought I would take what he is doing and compare it to what other experienced people have to say.

I have 1 vial of cyp

I was told "the anavar was going to be for helping me lean down. (cutting) that it was a good stack with the cyp"

I do not know what SERM is but have seen it on different boards.

Cycle is how log I'm going to be using my products.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look, youre not going to learn jack about some of the key, fundamental concepts involved here if you are spoonfed answers. Theres a big picture you need to get your head around with this sh1t, and no-ones doing you any favours by giving you black and white responses.

Go do some searching and reading.

Downs44

Awards
ok....Fair enough! point me to solid resources where I can get what I need.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok....Fair enough! point me to solid resources where I can get what I need.
Cmon bro.

Google "first test cyp cycle". That alone should introduce you to a plethora of new and exciting terms, conflicting information, and good/bad advice.

Read enough crap, and youll start to see patterns that you can use to whittle away the solid info from the bad. And all the while youre doing this, you are developing your own bullsh1t censor and getting a better understanding.

Furthermore, if there is anything conflicting that youre bothered by, search for relevant studies.

Then, you can ask more specific questions here/wherever and not be overwhelmed by new, unfamiliar terms.

Downs44

Awards
Well.. I already know what SERM is and what it does, So I am going to keep weeding through the information. That's what I was looking for. Good site with honest help. You didn't give me any bull**** advice.... Thanks.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well.. I already know what SERM is and what it does, So I am going to keep weeding through the information. That's what I was looking for. Good site with honest help. You didn't give me any bull**** advice.... Thanks.
I dont wish to overcomplicate things, but there is so much ground to cover with an AAS 101 itd be an unfair undertaking for all involved. One forum post wouldnt do it justice.