8 Week MASS GH Solo Log

Haymaker210

Awards
Hi Guys,

Let me introduce myself mostly a big time lurker on here but this forum has been a wealth of information for me and really helped me out a lot so thought I would log this cycle and hopefully someone will find it useful.

I am from the UK and have trained naturally on and off for around 6 years and never touched any kind of PED before so this is my first experience using a PED.

I have been out of the gym (with the exception of the last couple of months) since August 2016 this was due to a combination of an injury followed by serious lack of motivation. I got really out of shape over that time and decided enough was enough and that I needed to do something to get me back into it.

So I started looking into PED's it was something I had always considered but never actually bit the bullet on it. I kind of knew this was the route I needed to take to get myself back into the gym because I knew that 1.) Something new and also this costly would give me the kick to actually get to the gym 2.) I was sick of making gains at a snails pace after 6 years of training naturally which probably contributed to my lack of motivation so anything that would help me get fresh gains will give me the motivation I need.

Following the advice of members on here I got back into the gym and did strong lifts 5x5 program naturally for the last two months to get a good base of strength back and get some easy rebound gains. This was going great and I got very very close to my previous level of strength but yet again injury struck, I pulled my groin doing a front squat and had to take a couple of weeks out.

Now onto the cycle itself, I am actually a few days in already I had wanted to set this log up earlier but I have been non stop that last 3 weeks with work related trips away.

8 weeks OL Mass GH

Mass GH 2/2/2/2/3/3/3/3

I will also be running this along with 2 pumps of Dermacrine daily to try and combat lethargy and shut down, I will increase to 3 pumps, 4 pumps etc if necessary.

On cycle support will be Assault Labs Blockade, Multi Vit, Fish Oil, Glucosmaine Sulphate.

I know lgd is non methylated so the blockade may seem like over kill but I got it for blood pressure support and I am also hoping that with the Dermacrine it will keep me feeling as normal as possible.

PCT will consist of

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Reduct XT for cortisol control
Anafuse to keep my strength up as the lgd leaves my system

I also have Exemestane on hand just in case.

As for my diet I am not going to go super complex with the macros I am keeping it simple and I am aiming for roughly 3000-3500 kcal a day, and 300-400g of protein a day. My diet is pretty clean, consists of scrambled eggs on toast for breakfast and then lunch and dinners are usually freshly cooked clean high protein meals, snacks are plain cashew nuts, greek yogurt, quest bars and protein shakes.

So thanks to those of you who managed to read through all of that I know it was a bit lengthy, I will update a bit later on with my experience so far whilst on this cycle.

Haymaker210

Awards
Ok so my experience with this so far is as follows.

Day 1 - Serious wind, like frequent and very very smelly! The girlfriend was not impressed, and mild head ache other than that felt no change in myself.

Day 2 - Woke up less groggy that usual, wind had calmed down. BLOAT, holy **** I am guessing this is the MK but my stomach has blown the **** up. Shoulders, traps and arms looking fuller. Mild head ache.

Day 3 - Woke up feeling good again, wind has come back a bit but not as bad as day 1, stomach bloat is still there, could just be in my head but felt a bit shut down, still get horny but boner was deffo weaker and took longer to ejaculate than usual. Mild head ache.

Day 4 - Wind is still there, stomach is so so bloated, this is not water retention, like my stomach looks like I am pregnant it is huge round and really really hard and very uncomfortable. I am taking some bulking protein shakes which in the past makes me bloated but never to this degree even my girlfriend is constantly commenting on how huge and round my stomach looks and she would never comment in the past when I was bulking and bloated. Severe head ache had to take paracetamol.

So to summarise so far, I seem to have a head ache at some point during the day it has only ever been very very mild so much so that it can easily be ignored except for day 4 where I actually had to take something for it.

I also felt mildly shut down days 2-4 noticeably weaker boner and harder to cum.

This seems to give me wind, bad wind too.

The main thing I have noticed is this stuff blows you up in good ways and bad, from day 2 I noticed my shoulders and traps looking especially fuller than usual. However the downside is that it is making my stomach so bloated to the point where it is very uncomfortable and I am very conscious about it especially as most of my clothes are quite fitted.

The shut down and mild head aches I can live with but the wind and stomach bloat I can't deal with it, I am praying these sides will subside soon otherwise for the second half of the cycle once this bottle of Mass GH has run out, I will just purchase regular legend and drop the MK.

Anyone else had these sides while running this stuff?

Choppedjunior

Awards
I just want to thank you for your log actually being one i will read. there is nothing more annoying when someone posts day 1: then posts their entire workout how they felt each rep, and then some.

keep logging I'm starting MK in a week.

Curious how are you mixing your weight gainer shakes? So i once did in a blender and didnt realize it adds in soooo much air that way, and these made me feel super bloated and it hurt my stomach. If i were you id maybe drop the weight gainer for a day or two and see if thats causing the bloating and gas, maybe something in it isn't agreeing with you. The headache just keep drinking more water. Some forms I've read said the water weight may drop off after a bit.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Agree with CJ, looks like a solid log, keep it up to the end with a summary!

The cycle also looks to well planned, good luck!

I also experienced headaches with LGD for maybe the first week or so but after that it went away.
Have never experienced the bloat part, or the wind part, with either one of MK or LGD.

Try add potassium to see if that helps with the bloat and maybe take some extra enzymes to your meals and see if that could help you with the smelly stuff...

Good luck again!

Haymaker210

Awards
Thanks for the input guys, funnily enogh I actually ran to the shops yesterday to get some potassium but they were sold out. Will try to pick some up at another point this weekend. I am also drinking a lot of water and fluids minimum 3 litres a day I reckon.

I just mix my shakes with a shaker no blender and also I did think that it could be my bulking shakes that are contributing to the problem. So yesterday I dropped them from my diet to see. Result was I did feel and look slightly less bloated but the bloat was still there and so was the gas.

So what I will do now is replace my bulk shakes during the day with my regular protein shake and then just have a single bulk shake before I go to bed.

As I said before I have used these particular shakes many times during my bulks to get the scales up and yes they made me bloated but never to this degree and never gave me wind. So I know they are not solely responsible for this, I think its a combo of the shake plus mk-677 amplfying the issues. Anyway I am hoping that a combo of potassium and changes mentioned above will help.

I am not going to do a day by day minute by minute update of how I am feeling. I will just log any significant changes I feel during the cycle and then maybe do an end of week sumary throughout.

On that note I do have a couple of updates for day 5 which was yestersday.

Day 5 No head aches today! Hope it stays that way. Also forgot to mention my gf noticed a rash on my back around the area I apply the Dermacrine on day 3 I think this was. It was not sore or itchy I did not even know it was there till my girlfriend pointed it out. She did say it was hot to touch compared to the rest of my back. So I started to apply the Derma to my neck, shoulders, top of my feet and then any excess I wipe onto the inside of my bicepes.

Also actually felt super horny yesterday and put in a great performace for the missus. Not sure if that was the Dermacrine doing it's job or not but it made her happy at least.

Sleep has been really really good on this, I fall asleep a lot quicker and sleep is much deeper too. I have woken up every morning feeling a lot more refreshed than usual.

Still yet to see the aggression in the gym, strength increase and appetite increase which has been wildly reported with these compounds but I know it's still early days and these things take time to kick in.

Thanks again

Haymaker210

Awards
Ok wanted to post an end of week summary a few days ago but I have been away all weekend as I took the 1/2 away for her birthday and have also been mad busy at work. So my diet the last 4 days has not been ideal either! As I have been on the move constantly but at least managed to squeeze my gym sessions in.

So been running Mass GH just over a week at 2 caps per day with 2 pumps of Dermacrine per day and this is what I have noticed so far.

- Had mild headache for the first 4 days, however from day 5 onwards I have not experienced any head aches.
- Sleep has been fantastic on this, fall asleep quicker and sleep much deeper.
- Felt very slightly mildly suppressed for a few days but since I start applying Dermacrine to the tops of my feet, shoulders & traps instead of my back my libido seems to be normal again.
- Really bad gut bloat, huge round, hard, bloated stomach.
- Water retention.
- Fuller looking around my shoulders, and traps.
- Bad gas, seems to come and go some days its really bad, others its minimal.

I have not noticed any increase in strength or endurance, any extra aggression in or out of the gym, any increase in appetite, any noticeable reduction in body fat, any noticeable increase in muscle mass.

I will weigh myself tonight to see if there has been any change in my weight.

I also picked up some potassium tablets at the weekend and started taking those to see if it will help with the bloat.

It is my girlfriends birthday today so I have already had some chocolate cake (for breakfast :laugh:) and there will be a meal out tonight but then from tomorrow onwards I will be back to eating better and ensuring I get my 300g minimum of protein per day again.

Thanks for reading.

gigante35

gigante35

Awards
  • Established
Art art blew a fart and blew the hall damn think apart!!!

Choppedjunior

Awards
I'm on Ghar1ne now (mk677) at 10mg...on day 4. They forgot a bottle in my shipment otherwise id be running it at 20mg, but maybe too soon to tell, but I have no bloat at all drinking about 1/2 gallon or more a day. No sides. Only thing i kind of notice is increased appetite and deeper sleeping and falling asleep much quicker. not sure if the nk677 or what. But i stepped on the scale and it hasn't gone up, so i don't think I'm retaining any water

Haymaker210

Awards
Stepped on the scale and I have gone up from 206lb to 209lb!!

Also tried going without protein shakes for a few days, was still getting gas and stomach bloat.

Been on potassium tabs for a few days now and it has helped slightly with the bloat but has not eliminated the problem.

I can not 100% say it is the MK677 giving me the bloat and gas for sure as there are two compounds in one pill it is impossible to isolate which is causing it.

I am just making the assumption that because mk677 works in the stomach and the sides I am getting seem to be related to the gut/digiestive system that it is the mk677 that is causing it. I could be wrong and it could well be the lgd 4033 or something else completely, I don't know this is my first ever PED and I am by no means an expert in this area. I am just kinda putting 2+2 together.

I will admit this week has pretty much been a total write off, I have had so much on this week with work and other events that my diet has gone to rats and I have only managed to squeeze in a quick shoulders session. ��

I will try and upload some pictures if I get time.

Haymaker210

Awards
Ok so thought I would give you a little end of week update.

This week has pretty much been a write off in terms of diet and also getting down the gym. I have been all over the place with work and other commitments. So I have not had much time to meal prep or get down the gym. Monday tomorrow so back on it proper!

- Gas comes and goes some days it is bad somedays it is non existant. It has in general calmed down a lot since the first few days but is still an issue.

- Bloat is still there, was mildy reduced by taking potassium I am now also taking small dosed aspirin in addition ed and hoping this will eliminate the bloat.

- Sleep still great, sex drive is still up

I also think the ldg has started to kick in, could of been a one off day but I noticed a definate increase in strength in the gym and I was hardly having to rest between sets! I had a very clear 'alpha feeling' in the gym and just in general yesterday.

So yesterday I had a load of mates over to watch the rugby before we all went into town for drinks. Three of them commented on how big I was looking. One simply said I was looking hench, another said from the head down I looked like a different person to last time she saw me and another even asked if I had been taking anything!!!

While I welcomed the compliments I found it strange because I honestly do not feel I am the biggest I have been. I am certain I have had more muscle mass than I currently have before. I have been out the gym for like 6-7 months and while I have gained some back I really don't feel I am at the level I have been before.

Maybe I just don't see it! I always seem to have this problem where I look at myself and think I look small even though other people claim otherwise! But I will take it these guys are very close mates I have known for years and been on holiday with so without sounding wierd I would say they know my body pretty well (seen me on beach/pool on holidays, seen me at all stages of my training throughout the years from skinny to big, leaned out and bulked up etc etc)

I will try to dig out some old pictures to compare maybe I will see it more that way.

Oh also forgot to mention had great pumps in the gym! Arms felt full, hard and pumped for quite a long time after my session!

Thanks for reading

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
How many days in are you on your cycle?

Haymaker210

Awards
So just thought I would update you guys with end of week 3.

Unfortuneatly it has been another poor week. It started off great then I woke up Thurs morning with an injury around my back/rotator cuff area!!!

I do not think this was caused in the gym as I had not been the night before and I had only done a legs and chest session on the Mon/Tues and usually when I have hurt myself in the past from working out I feel it pretty soon after my session.

The only thing I can think of is that I have slept in a really awkward position with my weight bearing down on that area all night without waking up because of the mk-677.

So it's been a very very frustrating week for me again!

So just a quick summary of this week,

- Strength is up massively noticed this last week and really noticed it on the two sessions I managed to get done before the injury.

- Rest time between sets is down massively.

- Endurance is up, literally feel like I can keep working out for hours on end when I get to the end of my session!

- Scales have gone up to 212lb.

- Slightly leaner looking around my shoulders, arms and chest.

- Arms, shoulders and traps looking a bit bigger.

- Libido is still normal, in fact some days it seems higher than normal!

- Skin is tighter, I usually have strange stretchy skin, it's no longer like this.

- Appetite is the same.

- Bloat has gone down a bit but is still there! Taking potassium and 75mg of aspirin daily.

- Wind has pretty much gone, I release the occasional toxic cloud lol! But it's a far cry from how bad it was when I first started out on this.

I am going to up the dosage to 3 caps from tomorrow onwards. I know this is a week earlier than I had planned but I am hoping the increased dosage with a couple days out the gym will clear up this back/rotator cuff injury. It was feeling a lot better today and I stupidly went into the gym to do an arms session and it's made it worse again! I have been taking ibopurfen each day and having hot epsom salt baths to try and help with the ache and tension.

Also regarding the bloat I have been on 75mg aspirin e/d would increasing the dosage further reduce bloat or make no difference?

Thanks for reading, any input is welcome and appreciated.

Haymaker210

Awards
Ok so I am 1/2 way through this cycle and I am literally having the worst luck ever, I was so excited to cycle my first ever PED but I just feel like even though I am half way through I have not even started and its been a bit of a waste.

Basically I upped my dose to 3 caps and took a complete week out of the gym to rest the back issue I had and it seemed to have worked and cleared up over the weekend which was isolated to my left side and literally over night I seemed to have developed a very similar issue but now on my right side!!!! It does not seem as severe as what I had on my left side but It is bad enough that I definitely do not want to risk working out on it for fear of making it worse.

This is honestly a really really frustrating time for me, it literally just seems one thing after another.

So it has been like this

Week 1 - 2 caps, Diet good, gym good 5/5 sessions done, not much change
Week 2 - 2 caps, Diet terrible, gym good 5/5 sessions done, not much change
Week 3 - 2 caps, Diet good, gym average, legs & chest completed then mysterious back injury on left side, few days out of gym, trained arms made back injury worse! 3/5 sessions completed, started to feel strength increases and notice slight changes in my body.
Week 4 - 3 caps, Diet average, gym bad 0 sessions done to rest and heal up. Felt slight increase in appetite at 3 caps.

So as you can see 1/2 through the cycle and it has been a bit of a train wreck and I am left feeling frustrated and like I have not really started or made progress. I am thinking of extending the cycle to 10 weeks.

As far as week 4 has gone given the circumstances there isn't really anything much to report other than I have noticed a slight appetite increase that for me has probably been the most noticeable thing I have taken from week 4.

- 3 caps has increased my appetite
- Scales have gone up 213.5lb despite not going to the gym...
- I think I have noticed some slight body fat reduction, I feel I am looking a bit leaner
- My libido still seems normal
- No lethargy yet...
- My body temperature seems higher than usual
- Bloating seems a bit better
- Can't comment on strength changes

So my plans going forward for week 5 is to pretty much play it by ear, usually I work out on a 5 day split Mon-Fri in the evenings. What I plan to do is rest Monday and Tuesday and pray this back issue will be feeling better by Wednesday and to train legs first as I percieve this to be the least risky work out to my back symptoms. Then if all seems to be going well I will do Thursday - Chest, Friday - Arms, Saturday - Shoulders, Sunday - Back. Each session I will play it by ear and if it makes my back worse at any point I think I will end the cycle early and do a short 3 week PCT of Clomid.

However if things go ok this week can any of the experts on here tell me would there be any issues of extending this cycle to 10 weeks instead of 8? Possibly even 12 weeks to make up for the lost time?

Thanks guys

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your doing things ass backwords, you shouldn't be extending it, you should be stopping it early and getting your shyt together and starting a new cycle some time in the future when you got things worked out right

Haymaker210

Awards
Apologies to anyone who was following this log I feel I have slightly neglected this thread lately.

I have not updated recently as I have been super busy with work again and also there have not really been any significant changes.

So to bring you up to speed regarding what happened with my back, I did not want to end the cycle early unless it got worse as I knew the back pain was not a serious injury I have ripped my rotator cuff before and torn my groin before and over the years of training had many other random niggles so I can tell the difference between a serious sports injury and something that is not so serious.

I am well aware however that minor irritations have the ability to become much more exaggerated and can develop into something worse if not treated with care. So as I stated in my previous post my plan was to monitor it very closely over the 5th week and work around it, taking it one day at a time and if the symptoms got worse or did not clear up by the end of the 5th week I would end my cycle early.

Well turns out I know my body and I was correct... by the end of the 5th week of cautiously working out it had gone completely and there was no need to end the cycle early thank god!!

I think it was just very tight, cramped muscles at least that is what it felt like to me like really tight and constricted which obviously caused the pain when movement was thrown into the mix. What caused it I honestly do not know, could of been any number of things but the main thing is that is has cleared up and I have been working out regularly for the last three weeks since this first occurred.

I have enough pills left to extend my cycle to 10 weeks so I will do this as it will use up all my Mass GH and will make up for some of the lost time I had during the cycle.

I never talked about what my 'goals' were during this cycle and that was mainly because I did not have any specific goals, I was neither aiming to bulk nor cut. I was simply testing out my first PED to see how I reacted to it and trying to get back into shape from a long spell of being out of the gym. I was just trying to work out regularly eat reasonably clean high protein meals that were roughly around maintence kcals and then just see what the end result was. I was not going too deep into tracking every macro etc the only thing I did track was to make sure I was getting my protein in.

Now however my goals have changed as my girlfriend decided to book a spur of the moment random beach holiday for us! As much as I enjoy holidays I was honestly hoping to avoid a beach holiday this year because we already have weekend away with friends booked and will also be going to New York for a week for my 30th in September! Cost aside I also have a lot of body fat and knew I would not have enough time to get in the kind of shape I had been in the past for holidays.

So it's booked now not much I can do about it but I am going to be cutting from now on. I know I will not be ripped but if I can loose the majority of the gut/flatten my stomach out and lean out around the rest of my body a bit then I will be happy given the time I have.

Not going to go into mega detail about my cut but my maintenance kcals is roughly 2500kcal, I will be starting off eating 2300 kcals a day then dropping each week if needed down to a minimum of 2000kcals. My macro aim is roughly 40/40/20. Will also be taking dexaprine XR fat burner as I had some left in the cupboard from last year and also doing 30mins incline fast walking on the treadmill ed during the week for cardio (can't run as I have bad knees) and at the weekends if the weather is nice will get out on my mountain bike as we have some nice local trails close by.

Now back to Mass GH, things have mostly stayed the same however the main difference I have noticed is I am now feeling suppression my balls have definitely shrunk and my desire to whack one out/bang the mrs has reduced a lot, I can still get the job done but the urge just is not there anymore! No lethargy yet thank god so I will be keeping dermacrine to two pumps ed unless lethargy starts to hit me hard.

I also noticed that after week 4 my bloat and wind has basically gone, I still get bloated but thats just regular bloat I usually get after eating etc which I am used to, so I am happy that finally cleared up.

Other than that there have not really been any other significant changes.

I am really enjoying this cycle though at the moment, I am the biggest I have ever been (just wish I did not have so much fat) and I am the strongest I have ever been and I also feel a good inner sense of confidence especially when I am in the gym I do have a clear alpha feeling while working out. I do not know if that feeling is from the lgd-4033 or if it is just the fact that I am bigger and stronger so that in turn has had a boosted my self confidence.

As always thanks for reading and any feedback is welcomed.