Epi-andro/1-andro vs epi/4-andro

MG223

Awards
First cycle. I keep reading that epi by itself won't do much so I'm looking into the best route to take. 5'10 190 lbs, 15%bf give or take, 35 yo, been lifting almost 3 years. Hoping to recomp, maybe cut a little bit of bf to get my abs to pop. Really need to keep energy and libido up with this run.

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
I would go with 1/EPI then. Run the 1 at 330 and the EPI at 1000. U should be gtg.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Well 1-andro is great for your goals. It keeps you lean, dry, hard, drops body fat and builds muscle. Epiandro does lots of the same but really shines in adding strength, upping libido and increasing alpha mentality......sounds like you're set right? Well the problem is that 1-andro converts to 1-testosterone and Epiandro converts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) and taking these exogenous hormones will suppress your testes from producing these hormones naturally. Ok no big deal I'm taking them exogenously, I'm covered, right? Well not so fast! Other hormone production is suppressed as well...like TESTOSTERONE!....so now your body isn't firing on all cylinders, you're down a crucial, crucial hormone. Herein lays the reason to take a "test base". For the PH world of today, this can be achieved with 4-andro, which converts to good ol, plain and simple, testosterone.

So for your goals, my suggestion (personal opinion alert) would be to take a respectable dose of 1-andro, AND/OR, Epiandro (both if you can spend the money) and then a moderate dose of 4-andro to act as your test base.

This might look like:
600, 750, or 1,000mg of epi p/day
+ 300-500mg of 1-andro p/day
+ 100-300mg of 4-andro p/day

750mg epi
400mg 1-andro
200mg of 4-andro
...that's a good combination IMO

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Side note: 1-andro and Epiandro are mildly suppressive and won't shut you down completely as would other more harsh compounds in the AAS world. But 1-andro is known for its side effects of lethargy and killing libido and this is why I think a test base is a nice addition to 1-andro. 4-andro should squash those side effects.

Other wise I'd suggest you look at a RAD140+Epiandro stack, or even Ostarine

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
FWIW. I was running 1/4/Epi at 330/330/1250. My libido was in the crapper until I bumped the epi to 1250.

He could also add dermacrine if it's still available.

MG223

Awards
FWIW. I was running 1/4/Epi at 330/330/1250. My libido was in the crapper until I bumped the epi to 1250.

He could also add dermacrine if it's still available.
Since I'm using hard rock supps sounds like this is going to get expensive lol

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm using hard rock supps sounds like this is going to get expensive lol
Yea andros are expensive. Primeval Labs has good BOGO 50% deals. Also check out Olympus Labs stuff for pretty cheap.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aren't andros generally hair shredders aswell?

MG223

Awards
Yea andros are expensive. Primeval Labs has good BOGO 50% deals. Also check out Olympus Labs stuff for pretty cheap.
I have androvar on the way. Should I keep everything with the same brand or could I use 1/4 from someone else?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Aren't andros generally hair shredders aswell?
Epiandro can be, it converts to DHT. 4-andro converts to test which could in turn convert to DHT. 1-andro shouldn't cause hair loss

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I have androvar on the way. Should I keep everything with the same brand or could I use 1/4 from someone else?
No reason to use 1 brand only. I'm currently stacking Primeval and Olympus. I took advantage of BOGO 50% with Primeval to supply most of the stack, and got 1 bottle of epi and 4 from Olympus to bring the dosage up to where I wanted it, and since i needed an odd number of bottles, a single bottle of Olympus was cheaper than a single bottle of Primeval.

Mix and match!

Running 8 week cycle so I have:
1x - Primeval Labs, Epiandro MAX
(120 count x 100mg, per bottle)

1x - Olympus Labs, Sup3r Epi
(60 count x 250mg, per bottle)

3x - Primeval Labs, 1 Andro MAX v2
(60 count x 100mg, per bottle)

2x - Primeval Labs, 4 Andro MAX

1x - Olympus Labs, Sup3r 4
(60 count x 110mg, per bottle)

...I was actually given the Super Epi from Primeval Labs for free by a friend so that's why I have that

MG223

Awards
No reason to use 1 brand only. I'm currently stacking Primeval and Olympus. I took advantage of BOGO 50% with Primeval to supply most of the stack, and got 1 bottle of epi and 4 from Olympus to bring the dosage up to where I wanted it, and since i needed an odd number of bottles, a single bottle of Olympus was cheaper than a single bottle of Primeval.

Mix and match!

Running 8 week cycle so I have:
1x - Primeval Labs, Epiandro MAX
(120 count x 100mg, per bottle)

1x - Olympus Labs, Sup3r Epi
(60 count x 250mg, per bottle)

3x - Primeval Labs, 1 Andro MAX v2

2x - Primeval Labs, 4 Andro MAX

1x - Olympus Labs, Sup3r 4
(60 count x 110mg, per bottle)

...I was actually given the Super Epi from Primeval Labs for free by a friend so that's why I have that
Do you have a log for this run?