Osta and gw stack or Spartan lean v2

BadTheo2015

Awards
A bit of advice needed....

I posted a while back that I would try pros again and was thinking either epi or halo. I'm now thinking about taking a different approach kinda.... Either a SARM stack or Spartan Lean v2.... I would do osta and gw while the Spartan is epiandro, t2 and 7keto mix....

I'm looking to get lean while increasing strength I'm guessing results would be seen on both routes and both routes would suppress to some degree so a decent PCT would be needed with both.

Both would be taken in a calorie deficit. I tend to aim for 1900 calories with 146g coming from protein.... I'm not soo strict on the carb and fat split.

While training wise it's 4 days per week split with weights and three cardio days per week with 30 mins minimum of cardio per session depending on what I'm doing.... Which I plan to increase to 45 mins. Basically if I'm running it's around 30 mins (I'm not the best runner); cycling, stepper or cross trainer I tend to do for longer periods.

I'm 5'4, 80kg, 18% bodyfat, 31 years old.

Any help advice or experience is appreciated.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Assuming this isn't a 4 week run, which is what you would get with 1 bottle of V2.
That could be expensive for what you are getting, and n to getting at the same time.

In my opinion you will need two bottles of Spartan Lean V2 in order to get the proper doses of Epiandro and 7-Keto DHEA, and the T2 will fall short at 200mcg. You'd have to dose the T2 much more in order to gain any benefit which would leave you with the same sides as T3 should you have the ability to do that. You don't.

Spartan Lean V2
Epiandro 150mg
7-Keto DHEA 150mg
T2 100mcg

Should Be
Epiandro 300-400mg
7-Keto DHEA 300-400mg
T2 800-1000mcg

Or you want to take SARMS.
You don't mention which SARMS you would like to venture into.
I'll guess: MK2866, GW501516 for cutting and endurance, as there really are no other SARMS geared for this purpose. I don't think you will gain much if any benefit from these research chemicals that you are hoping for. An ECA stack would provide you with more benefits if taken properly, or a decent fat burner that had a few ingredients to mimic Ephedrine.

How about you stick with a good Pre, Intra, and other basic supportive supplements, watch your calories and leave it at that for now? Watch your caloric intake, and increase your :vomits in throat: cardio.

BadTheo2015

Awards
The dosages you noted for the Spartan are 1 dose... One bottle would give you 2 doses for 30 days. So I take per day would be;

Spartan Lean V2
Epiandro 300mg
7-Keto DHEA 300mg
T2 200mcg

Which meets the recommendation for epi and 7 keto but not t2. Can I ask where you found your recommendation for T2, as it's hard to find any decent I go out there.

It would be osta and gw sarms. Both I've taken before a year or two ago.

On another note I do have a small amount of clen left probably 2 week cycle tops from a while back. Which I thought along with some clomid would be good for PCT. Keep the fat burning going while being anti catabolic

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I noted. 30 days for one bottle. But sure if you are going for 4 weeks. Not a problem.
T2 at 200mcg is useless, and the appropriate amount would rival the sides of T3.

Regarding T2
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9343306/

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not add Osta with Lean V2, because of the T2..