SD ruins your cardio?!

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
for people who ran SD dose it ruin your cardio. Im asking that because it seems to mess up lipid profile

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
At the moment I Mtn Bike 4-5 times per week, at least 1 to 1 1/2 hrs each time and do a 2-3 hr ride about 3 times a month. (would ride longer if time allowed) If anything, i feel it helps with the climbs, good strength increase for the legs. I'v used a max of 20mg a day for no more than 3 weeks and did not find the pumps to bad. Also should note that I'v been riding since 1991 with the longest time off, being about 8 months do to injury.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
One week in and I couldn't run anymore. The back pumps were so bad the pain would shoot down my legs. It took a solid month before I could run comfortably again. I used Taurine and ate bananas but nothing helped significantly. Bottom line, if I ever do another SD cycle it will be a strict bulk with no cardio. It also made my shoulders go nuts after lifting. The pumps were real bad for me. Not everyone experiences this though. I only ran it 2 weeks at 10 mgs and gained 8lbs, no added fat. Kept it all.

csly

Awards
There are two reasons major reasons why one might have cramps and extreme pumps. Imbalance in minerals (Cal, Mag, Pot, Salt) these need to be kept in balance along with water. AAS will through this profile off so it is wise to supplement these in the correct ratios. The second cause of cramps is poor tissue texture. One may have scar tissue or muscle fibers out of alignment. Proper streching can solve the issue of muscle fibers out of alignment. Therapy(Ultrasound) can help break up the scar tissue. I used to get cramps and pumps badly like 3 years ago until I started adhearding to the proper protcol to fix it. Now I can play basketball, do sprints, and have no problems what so ever and be taking like 30-40 mg of SD per day.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
for people who ran SD dose it ruin your cardio. Im asking that because it seems to mess up lipid profile
No. Quite the oposite actually.

For cramps, Load up on taurine at the start of the cycle. up to 10gm a day spread out.

DuiLee

Banned
Awards
I'm on day 8 of my SD cycle and I feel like my cardiovascular endurance has dropped dramatically. However, I'm not doing my normal cardio since I'm on a bulk, I'm referring more to being out of breath in the gym when I'm lifting. It just seems like I'm sucking wind alot more in between lifts than pre-cycle. It may be because I've stopped doing cardio altogether though. This week I'm going to start riding my bike so that should be a better indicator.

CruzinDuke, I envy you. I wish I still lived in the mountains where I could ride. I've got a $2000 dollar mountain bike in my garage that never leaves the asphalt anymore. Louisiana isn't exactly known for its mountains :(.

SilentScream27

Awards
I felt like I was having a heart attack yesterday during squats (day 11 @ 10mg SD). I've never felt like that before... breathing heavily with a really tight chest.

Later that day (and on the day before) I did some cardio and was very winded... but I have gained 12 lbs since the last time I ran. Not sure what is to blame here, but either way it's not that big of a deal.

I also started using 75mg MAX LMG 3 days ago... not sure if that would help/hurt this area.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I thought he was asking in the context of changing lipids, not back pumps.

P.S. I would have titled this thread, "Does SD ruin your cardio?"

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I screw empty bags of SD at night for pleasure. Depending on what types of cardio you are employing SD can be inhibiting to a degree. I found cardio on Sd to be fricking off the chissssssssssssss ain.

SilentScream27

Awards
I screw empty bags of SD at night for pleasure. Depending on what types of cardio you are employing SD can be inhibiting to a degree. I found cardio on Sd to be fricking off the chissssssssssssss ain.
Yes waiter, I'll have whatever he's having.

BoxingFool01

Awards
I have found SD to really increase my output during boxing and at the gym. I'm on day 8 now and bumping to 20mg/day.I've only gained 2lbs since cycle start(H20?), but it's to be expected as i'm not running a dramatic calorie surplus. I'm eatting the same diet as I normally do, I def. am starting to look leaner and getting strength to boot. If SD really did kill your cardio i'd be in a casket by now. I want to make love to bags of SD....