Build my First Anabolic Run

cwages

cwages

Awards
Well as you guys may or may not know, Ive been on a cut for a tad over 3 months. I have a vacation in 7 weeks and plan to cut right up till vacation. I started at 238lbs and Im down to 215 as of today. Im 6'1", 215lbs. Ive been in and out of the gym for years and when Im training, I keep a strict diet and train 5-6 days a week. I think I will end up around 208-210 after my cut is complete. Ive never been this small. Im looking for a cycle to help me put some lean mass back on. Ideally Id like to be walking around at 225lbs and 10%. So with that being said, build me a killer first cycle guys. Im looking to add lean mass and stay fairly lean after this long cut. I dont mind to pin either as my wife is a nurse and ill have her pin it for me. Thanks guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
At 215 what is a rough bodyfat estimate?

Do you have experience with anything hormonal?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't recommend a crazy stack for your first cycle.

500mg test + epistane at most.

cwages

cwages

Awards
At 215 what is a rough bodyfat estimate?

Do you have experience with anything hormonal?
Here is a current pic. I still have 7 weeks left on my cut. I'm on an iron legions stack currently and running a log. I'm all natty. I've taken some test booster and a few AI. This will be my first true anabolic cycle.

20170227_064112.jpg

cwages

cwages

Awards
Any opinions on a good first cycle? Im going to start getting things rounded up so Im ready shortly after my Cancun trip. Thanks Guys

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is pinning an option? A basic test cycle requires pretty mininal ancilliary products and is cost-effective; and typically low drama with sides.

cwages

cwages

Awards
Is pinning an option? A basic test cycle requires pretty mininal ancilliary products and is cost-effective; and typically low drama with sides.
Oh yeah I don't mind pinning at all. My wife is a nurse. I'll just have her pin me.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh yeah I don't mind pinning at all. My wife is a nurse. I'll just have her pin me.
Id recommend researching a test enanthate or cypionate cycle.

Before dabbling in any hormonals, should also get a blood panel done (cbc, lipids, hormones{TT, e2, lh, fsh at least}).

cwages

cwages

Awards

Before dabbling in any hormonals, should also get a blood panel done (cbc, lipids, hormones{TT, e2, lh, fsh at least}).
Oh I should have mentioned, that I plan on doing blood work before and after my cycle. I'm going to take a month off of everything after I get back from cancun to get my body back to normal before blood work and cycle

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good man. Thatll give you some time to do research too.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yea definitely get blood work before so you know if you're properly recovered after your cycle