How long should I wait before I start my SD cycle?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
As some of you already know, I hadn't been able to train since the first week of January due to a shoulder issue. I've been back in the gym for two weeks now. How long should I wait before I try the SD I bought back on that first SD sale? I don't want to wait too long...

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

It's pretty much up to you, over the next few weeks muscle memory alone will be in full effect as it is now and you will put on your previous size and strength....Superdrol will make that happen faster.....but if you reach a plateau and wanna break out of it then wait to use your SD (though most plateau's can be overcome by tweaks in diet and traininig!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm figuring to wait until after muscle memory has me back to where I was. I just don't know how long that might take. I don't want to cheat myself by taking something too early on for gains that I would have gotten anyway via "memory"... Ya know?

Last edited:

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Just keep your diet in check and you should be back quick, I never need more than 3 weeks TOPS to come back strong and sometimes stronger than ever!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'm on my third week now (starting Monday) but it'll be my first full-week back. My first two weeks were broken-up a bit due to soreness...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'm figuring to wait until after muscle memory has me back to where I was. I just don't know how long that might take. I don't want to cheat myself by taking something too early on for gains that I would have gotten anyway via "memory"... Ya know?
It sounds perfect