Superdrol dermatrest

L176

Awards
Ok guys hopefully this thread is in the correct place I've been training around 7 years now and done a few ph cycles and a sarm cycle and im from london uk anyway so let me start with my new cycle idea I've ran superdrol a couple times solo before love that stuff and wanted to try with trest.so how does this sound
Superdrol 30 mg for 3 weeks then continue with the dermatrest untill week 8 at 100mg a day of trest.4 weeks of superdrol took me ages to recover my libido.so 3 weeks is good enough for me also the gains pretty much finished at the end of the 3rd week.
Pct nolva and clomid.and I'll order some xstane 25 ( Exemestane) I've never used an ai before as ive never run a wet compound like trestalone so how much xstane 25 would I need to take and how often? I was thing half a pill 12.5mg eod for the full 8 weeks and drop it in pct
And lastly how many bottles of dermatrest would I need to run the full 8 weeks at 100mg ?I'm assuming 2 bottles 2 pumps a day moring and night I heard 100mg a day is amazing

Pct will probbly be nolva 40.40.20.20
Clomid 50.50.25.25 and maybe even run the nolva for fith week if I feel I need to
Also forgot to mention gallons of water a day.cycle support,and nac and maybe tudca aswell.taurine I like bulk powders daa I throw in during pct aswell i run daa most of the time anyway

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It looks pretty good to me, I'm not too familiar with trest but maybe start with 12.5mg Aromasin a day? Then adjust from there depending on how you feel.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
It looks pretty good to me, I'm not too familiar with trest but maybe start with 12.5mg Aromasin a day? Then adjust from there depending on how you feel.
I'm running both tr3st and dermatrest currently as well as Arimicare and 6.25 exem ever
every 4 days is easily ok for me. It's totally person dependent, plan on worse case but just go by feel. At least that's my opinion.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely get the tudca; as far as the exemestane dosage goes, I'd probably start at 12.5mg eod and adjust from there, but I've personally never taken trest so maybe some other people who have taken it can chime in

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out veinnutrition.com under cycle support.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would probably start at 6.25 ED or EOD. Definitely pay attention to your body and adjust as needed. If you need to go up, do so. I was fine with 6.25 EOD, but cutting my pills into 1/4 was a PITA.

I would for sure run TUDCA and NAC, too. Watch your BP and consider something like Kingsguard for cycle support.

Quoted the wrong post. Whoops

L176

Awards
I would probably start at 6.25 ED or EOD. Definitely pay attention to your body and adjust as needed. If you need to go up, do so. I was fine with 6.25 EOD, but cutting my pills into 1/4 was a PITA.

I would for sure run TUDCA and NAC, too. Watch your BP and consider something like Kingsguard for cycle support.
Cutting pills is no problem I cut my 5 mg of fin in to 5 even peices. .I have a bp monitor so I can keep an eye on that also I'll go by feel on the amount of aroamisin then and probably start with cutting the pill into 4 and use 6.25 ed to start but I'm really paranoid of gyno like most people would be So in the back of my mind I would probbly want to use a little more.perhaps cut the pill into 3 and take 8.3mg ed
I'll also be taking 1mg of finasteride a day I've been on it 7 years now

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Cutting pills is no problem I cut my 5 mg of fin in to 5 even peices. .I have a bp monitor so I can keep an eye on that also I'll go by feel on the amount of aroamisin then and probably start with cutting the pill into 4 and use 6.25 ed to start but I'm really paranoid of gyno like most people would be So in the back of my mind I would probbly want to use a little more.perhaps cut the pill into 3 and take 8.3mg ed
I'll also be taking 1mg of finasteride a day I've been on it 7 years now
Gyno is a concern on Trest, but AI doses don't need to be crazy high for a moderate dose of the TD and oral versions. Injectable Trest is a whole different animal, however.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run low dose Nolva on cycle in addition to your AI. Should prevent gyno.

L176

Awards
Gyno is a concern on Trest, but AI doses don't need to be crazy high for a moderate dose of the TD and oral versions. Injectable Trest is a whole different animal, however.
Ok mike if you were running this cycle of mine how much aromasin would you run?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Ok mike if you were running this cycle of mine how much aromasin would you run?
I would start with what Woody suggested. 6.25 EOD and increase as needed. And if you're really paranoid, you can run low dose Nolva, as he also suggested.

L176

Awards
Run low dose Nolva on cycle in addition to your AI. Should prevent gyno.
Would I really need to run nolva along aromasin isn't that gonna be overkill?I'm keen to learn about how I should prevent estrogen sides.I'm probbly not evwn senertive to estrogen but best to be safe than sorry.perfect aesthetics with gyno destroys the look

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would I really need to run nolva along aromasin isn't that gonna be overkill?I'm keen to learn about how I should prevent estrogen sides.I'm probbly not evwn senertive to estrogen but best to be safe than sorry.perfect aesthetics with gyno destroys the look
Nolva will prevent estrogen from binding with breast tissue but will do zero for circulating estrogen. Thats where the Aromasin comes in. You don't *need* Nolva, but if you're worried about gyno, low dose nolva + aromasin is a great combo.

L176

Awards
I would start with what Woody suggested. 6.25 EOD and increase as needed. And if you're really paranoid, you can run low dose Nolva, as he also suggested.
Ok 5 or 10mg of nolva a day with that low dose aromasin 6.25 EOD. Thanks alot guys this cycle is ready to roll then.I will be in a small surplus for this cycle and im looking forward to it.hopefully my bench will finnally hit the 140 kg as I'm so close now

L176

Awards
Nolva will prevent estrogen from binding with breast tissue but will do zero for circulating estrogen. Thats where the Aromasin comes in. You don't *need* Nolva, but if you're worried about gyno, low dose nolva + aromasin is a great combo.
Thanks for all a the ai advice I've taken it all on board I'm ready to kill this cycle

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
Ok guys hopefully this thread is in the correct place I've been training around 7 years now and done a few ph cycles and a sarm cycle and im from london uk anyway so let me start with my new cycle idea I've ran superdrol a couple times solo before love that stuff and wanted to try with trest.so how does this sound
Superdrol 30 mg for 3 weeks then continue with the dermatrest untill week 8 at 100mg a day of trest.4 weeks of superdrol took me ages to recover my libido.so 3 weeks is good enough for me also the gains pretty much finished at the end of the 3rd week.
Pct nolva and clomid.and I'll order some xstane 25 ( Exemestane) I've never used an ai before as ive never run a wet compound like trestalone so how much xstane 25 would I need to take and how often? I was thing half a pill 12.5mg eod for the full 8 weeks and drop it in pct
And lastly how many bottles of dermatrest would I need to run the full 8 weeks at 100mg ?I'm assuming 2 bottles 2 pumps a day moring and night I heard 100mg a day is amazing

Pct will probbly be nolva 40.40.20.20
Clomid 50.50.25.25 and maybe even run the nolva for fith week if I feel I need to
Also forgot to mention gallons of water a day.cycle support,and nac and maybe tudca aswell.taurine I like bulk powders daa I throw in during pct aswell i run daa most of the time anyway
Hey man UK here also .
Can you tel me a little more about SuperD, the results / sides and your experience of using this product. I'm just ending week 1 of HDrol and thinking of throwing in low dose superD @10mg per day for 2 to 3 weeks.

L176

Awards
Hey man UK here also .
Can you tel me a little more about SuperD, the results / sides and your experience of using this product. I'm just ending week 1 of HDrol and thinking of throwing in low dose superD @10mg per day for 2 to 3 weeks.
I love superdrol.the sides I get running it solo were back pumps or kidney pain i used taurine to try to combat the pain.and slight loss of appetite,and loss of libido at week 4 everything worked fine .just no desire that lasts me around 1 month to recover libido,so i was forcing myself to eat and used lots of taurine.positives were instant size gains and strength.for me 4 weeks on sd is not worth it.so I'll be doing 3 weeks I normally do 30mg but it shuts my libido down so that why I'm adding trest to see if it will combat nasty side

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
What are the strength and size gains like, do they appear quickly ?

L176

Awards
What are the strength and size gains like, do they appear quickly ?
I came off a cut last time I ran sd 12 months ago so I gained 14lbs on that cycle.my surplus way way way way too big.lol I'm using a small surplus this cycle don't want to gain lots of fat..strength gaiins were good but no pbs I just recovered my lost strength as I was injured and lost some gains so used sd to get my gains back fast and it did what I needed.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok 5 or 10mg of nolva a day with that low dose aromasin 6.25 EOD. Thanks alot guys this cycle is ready to roll then.I will be in a small surplus for this cycle and im looking forward to it.hopefully my bench will finnally hit the 140 kg as I'm so close now
have you had pubescent gyno? Have you ever had gyno? Do you have gyno?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then IMHO you don't want or need a SERM on cycle if you are running an AI. If you find you may have issue then consider something.

L176

Awards
Then IMHO you don't want or need a SERM on cycle if you are running an AI. If you find you may have issue then consider something.
Thanks mate.I'm just going to run the ai as we decided above and go from there.

AnthG82

AnthG82

Awards
I came off a cut last time I ran sd 12 months ago so I gained 14lbs on that cycle.my surplus way way way way too big.lol I'm using a small surplus this cycle don't want to gain lots of fat..strength gaiins were good but no pbs I just recovered my lost strength as I was injured and lost some gains so used sd to get my gains back fast and it did what I needed.
Great. Thanks