Not open for further replies.
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just got some today and at the top of the bottle on the inside there was this mass of crystalized something stuck to the side of the bottle. It looked the bottle had been damaged but I couldn't feel any scratchs or anything on the outside, so I guess something crystalized on the inside. I just went and looked at it now(1 hour later) and it looks like some of the mass of crystals fell off the side of the bottle and are now on the bottom. There are still a few pieces on the top of the bottle but most are in the bottom of the bottle. You think they will send me another bottle?. I had another order with them and it was my first, and they said they damaged the product and would have the manufacturer ship it to me. I've been waiting almost two weeks since they said that. They sent me the nolva to make up for the wait, although I think there may be a problem with it. What do you guys think I should do?.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've tried emailing them, but it takes them so long to reply...Someone put my mind at ease and tell me what those crystals are!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I did search before I asked though, and found those exact threads. This isn't something I brewed myself though. I got it from universal. I never had a problem like this before with cnw. Oh well it was free.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone,

I don't understand your reasoning... what do you think they do? It's THEIR homebrew...

Try a heat bath...

And I am with you on the CNW stuff. I have never tried it before but I am going to order a bottle pre-made and then use the poweder from then on with gum arabic per Chemo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
T-Bone,

I don't understand your reasoning... what do you think they do? It's THEIR homebrew...

Try a heat bath...

And I am with you on the CNW stuff. I have never tried it before but I am going to order a bottle pre-made and then use the poweder from then on with gum arabic per Chemo.
Yeah I understand that its their homebrew. I'm just saying they shouldn't have sent out something that had already crystalized...If it crystalized that fast...then their homebrew sucks, and its just poor quality. I am just pissed because I just took it out of the box like this today. I don't reason well when I am upset, and I'm about to put my fist through a wall over this ****.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok I am using a hot water bath. I heat a bowl of water up in the microwave for about 3 minutes, this is a little dinky microwave...Then take the cap off the bottle, put the bottle in the hot water and let it sit....how long should I let it sit though?. Will it re-crystalize eventually after I do this?...I don't need to use it for awhile.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Remember... i'm just offering advice I have read...

Make sure you are swirling the bottle around.... so it mixes up. I would go longer but I don't know how long it would take... try 10 minutes if it's hot water.

Since it keeps falling out of suspension... will probably have to be done every other day?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got the crystals broken up. Now there are just a few particles left floating around. I heated it up several times and shook the crap out of it. I would think the particles would disolve. I guess not. Should I just throw this stuff in the trash or is it still good?

Status
Not open for further replies.