trinabol 150 dosage

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
BD's Trinabol 150 is a blend of 3 esters of tren (acetate, enanthate and hexahydrobenzyl carbonate), 10ml vial 150mg/ml... I was wondering if inject 1ml each week would be too high (that'll be 50mg of each ester) or if injecting only half a ml would be enough .... Experienced tren users let me know... Especially those who ran para and fina. I know para is no joke that's why I wanna be sure of the dosages. Also I'm confused with the active days of the hexahydro ester ... Is it longer or shorter than the enan ? I guess it is (5 days comparing to 7-8 days for the enanthate)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
1cc a week is definitely not enough .. you'll need at least 2 cc's and you'll want to divide that up into at least eod shots

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
^^^ thx for the reply glenihan but that let me scepital. I'm with you for the 2ccs weekly injected every 3 days the main issue is concerning the half life of the compound, like usual with every mixture of esters : the enanthate and the hexa is designed to slowly release for a week, that's why I was planning to inject only EW... I must say that personally it would be a pain in the ass to inject every 3 days. I could still go with only parabolan and injecting every week. Do you have any experience with para ??

wiseguyx34x

Awards
yeah but the acetate isnt. that means your levels will be going up and down. so splitting it up into 2 a week would be better.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no...since ace's half life is super short you're going to want to inject AT LEAST EOD .. it won't have a negative effect on the release of the longer esters (hexa and enan) and you'll actually get benefit from the ace this way

for the record this is why blends are dumb .. you've gotta inject eod to take advantage anyway why not just use tren ace and save money

wiseguyx34x

Awards
aggree with you glen. a lot of money wasted.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I agree. The only blend I would use is Prop/Susp where I would inject everyday anyway.

/karp

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I agree. The only blend I would use is Prop/Susp where I would inject everyday anyway.
Why would you bother with this blend? Comfort vs. suspension or prop alone?

-kwantam

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I didn't mean to say that I'd prefer it. But since I like to do ed injects with prop, a prop/susp blend would be ok as well.

/karp

Steerike

Awards
Hey French,

I'm doing BD's Trinabol right now @ 1ml w/1ml of Andropen (Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate) @ 275mg every three days and freakin' lovin' it. I have a medic out here with me who has checked my blood levels a few times and everything is cool.

For me the "tren sides" haven't been bad at all. No worries, looking foward to fininshing this strong.

Good luck bro!

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Hey French,

I'm doing BD's Trinabol right now @ 1ml w/1ml of Andropen (Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Decanoate Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Cypionate) @ 275mg every three days and freakin' lovin' it. I have a medic out here with me who has checked my blood levels a few times and everything is cool.

For me the "tren sides" haven't been bad at all. No worries, looking foward to fininshing this strong.

Good luck bro!
sounds good to me bro thanks for the input, you injecting 1ml of trinabol each 3 days right ?

Steerike

Awards
Yeah bro,

Every third day I stick a pin. Taking it with this test blend is great. They both have some short acting esters so they kick off real strong.

Steerike