Tamoxifen question

TrainTilUDrop

Awards
How long does it take for this substance to be completely flushed from your body. I have a drug test coming soon and the last thing I need is to show that I am taking something for breast cancer :-D. It said it does test for AAS so I am assuming they would test for this too and I want to be on the safe side.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do a search and you will find the half life. its around 36 hours. whats the test for?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That won't work guys, your better off taking it everyday at very low doses. like 5-10mg Nolva and 0.05-0.1mg letro. You have the right idea but the half-lives of these compounds are too long to work like your suggesting. Nolva has a 5 day t1/2, so by the third day, over half of the last dose is still in you. Same with the letro (36hr t1/2) Just take ultra low doses to attenuate estrogen biosynthesis w/out killing it. I can say from personal experience that 0.1mg letro controls up to 600mg test cyp/wk, so the very low amout of estrogen formed from DHEA is no match even for a low dose of letro. I don't even use an AI with DHEA. It's more androgenic than anything.

taken from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=243334&page=3&pp=30&highlight=dr.d