Cycle Review- & PCT Thoughts/Ideas?

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Guys,

I thought I'd *try* and contribute something today to AM as I've learned a lot from here over time.
I'm close to wrapping up this bulking cycle I've been on. It's been a bit of a 'mega' 18 week cycle, by my own standards. I'm close to starting PCT, having been on for awhile (twice lately), and have some jitters about how tough PCT may be.
Oils and orals have been mostly Pharmacom, with some Alpha. Here we go:

- Test E 750-1g week
- NPP 500mg week (EOD or E3D Dosed) First 12 weeks
- EQ 750mg week (Week 1-16)
- Anadrol 75mg daily (Week 1-4)

- Tren Ace 400mg week (Week 8-16)
- Proviron 50mg daily (Week 8-16)
- Mast Prop 400mg week (Week 12-16)
- Arimidex 0.5mg, began as needed, ran EOD
- Caber ran week 10-14 as precaution only

- Finishing Test E next week and then have a full bottle of Test Prop to ease down towards PCT. Will do first HCG dosage 15-18 days after last Test E dosage. PCT I plan to be:

- HCG 1500mg (3 times per week, for 2 weeks)
- Nolva 40mg for 2 weeks, then down to 20mg for 2 more weeks.
- Continue AI usage
- Have Clomid, but when used before I felt emotional and fatigued.

*Last time I went into PCT after a cycle of only Test E, Mast Prop and Winstrol. I used HCG as described above, and then began the Clomid. I felt positively off, especially once ending the HCG. I don't know for certain if this was low T levels, high E levels, or Clomid side effects. The symptoms were lethargy, sadness and low energy. It was a battle and I soon craved getting back on Test.

*Cycle Review: I made some gains. Not crazy huge gains, as I expected. I upped food intake, and ate fairly clean. It was my first time with NPP, EQ and Anadrol.
*NPP seemed to up my strength. A bit of that joint lubrication feeling. It also resulted in the most severe acne of my life! Wow! I avoided actual Deca because of the idea of it being in your system for up to a year, and recovery being hard once stopping. I'm curious to switch for Deca next time, for less frequent injections and lower cost. I went through many bottles of NPP, as it's so fast acting.
*EQ I'm not certain the effect on me. I do look more lean and defined than ever before. I had a bit of appetite increase but not dramatic. Again, many bottles gone through. Went as high as 1g per week.
*Anadrol felt similar to Dbol. But still prefer Dbol for sure. Anadrol upped strength and pumps. Started at 50mg and then up to 75mg daily. Still like Dbol more for less money, Dbol gives me great energy and some euphoria. Same goes for Proviron. Love Proviron!
*Tren Ace! I didn't plan on Tren being a part of this cycle. I studied a lot about it over time. I had a healthy respect/fear of it. And I was concerned about combing two 19-nor compounds. About halfway through this cycle, I felt a hit a plateau. The NPP hadn't done what I expected in terms of packing on mass. Neither the EQ. I am my own worst body critic, but still I decided to go for it with the Tren Ace. Started low, and settled on 100mg EOD. This was the darkest colored oil I've ever used. I got the night sweats, and really the day sweats too. I also got a short temper at times, even with a few angry outbursts. I think it did lean me out and boost my gym performance.
*Future Cycle: I can't say for certain at this point. My initial thought is Sustanon, with Deca and Tren E. Mast E would be nice too, but as we know things cost money...

Comments? Questions? Input or ideas?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
the questions that comes to my mind are two-why so much and what will you look like when youve finished

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
before and after stats? seems too me like you thought this was a mediocre cycle. this is a hefty cycle.