4-Andro Pharmacokinetics

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
This is a completely theoretical question that popped in my head earlier today and I figured some of you might have a better answer than my brains "huh maybe".

From what I understand 4-andro converts to test in a 2 step conversion process. I believe its 4-andro -> 4-AD -> Testosterone.

If this process works like...just about any other enzymatic process in our bodies, the enzyme that converts 4-AD to TEST would be product inhibited as most enzymes's enzymatic rate is dependent on products and reagents. This means that the more TEST there is in your system, the less test your enzymes can make starting from 4-andro or 4-AD.

NOW my question would be: If one wanted to kick start a test cycle (Test-E is probably the best example for this exercise), would it make sense to dose 4-andro at 1000mg/day for the first week or 2? Test levels should be relatively low at the beginning (even more so with older people or someone who just came out of a PCT) and therefore the situation I am speaking of above wouldnt be that much of an issue. Obviously following the same logic, adding 4-andro towards the end of a test cycle would be a complete waste.

I am curious to see what other chemists think and especially anyone who has tried to kickstart any cycle with large upfront doses of 4-andro.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
My quest finally yielded results!

I did not find the answer to my question, but I did find a cool fact about 4-andro and the andro series!

As many of you know, one of the conversion steps from 4-andro to test is the enzymatic reaction catalyzed by 3β-HSD. This is what I found on examine.com about D-Aspartic Acid: "Oral intake of 500mg/kg and 1g/kg are associated with increases of 12 and 20% of 3β-HSD, respectively, in rats." https://examine.com/supplements/d-aspartic-acid/

However, "Higher doses of 500-1,000mg/gk in rats are associated with preliminary toxicological signs, and this dose correlates to 80-160mg/kg in humans; an oral dose of 7.2-14.4g for a 200lb human" The dose is a bit steep but not unheard of and lower dosage might still work to a degree. In cycles where 3 andros are stacked at high dosages, a moderate dose of DAA might just give you a nice boost for cheap.