Another !st Cycle!

Anubis

Awards
Hi guys,.
A 1st time posting,.but been here reading 4 awhile,.great forum.
I've been lifting 6 years mostly on and off,.got back working out real hard, eating/resting right 8 monthes ago,.made a form in these 8 monthes better then what I've done in those 6 years.
Now looking to go to with my 1st AAS cycle to gain some good mass along with strength.
After some research (good enough i hope), and the availability to what i have,.I came out with this cycle:

300mg deca a week 1-6
500mg sustanon a week 1-8
30mg d-bol/day 1-4
20mg nolvadex/day 1-8
100mg clomid/day week 9
50mg clomid/day week 10

SO,.What do you guys think about this cycle?,.i treid to make it not so long, Is that too much 4 a 1st cycle?
I'm 25 years/176cm / 89 Kgm
any comment/advice will be greatly appreciated.
thank you in Advance:)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks of deca is a complete wast

sust should be run at least 10 weeks and shot eod (which makes it a shitty choice in my mind)

2 weeks of clomid therapy is NOT sufficient for PCT

if you have been reading here for a while .. did you actually pay attention to anything you read?

do a TON more research .. no offense but that is a pretty shitty cycle

Anubis

Awards
thx alot 4 ur reply,..
I thought of deca 4 just 6 weeks tryingto avoid its side effects,.thought as its my 1st cycle,.it would be suffeceint!
and,..i didn't get that :
sust should be run at least 10 weeks and shot eod (which makes it a shitty choice in my mind)

why sust. has to b shot every other day?,.u didn't comment on dosage,.so as far as u see 500 is suff. ,.its gonna be JUST 2X a week!,. and whythat makes it a shitty choice?
thx

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thx alot 4 ur reply,..
I thought of deca 4 just 6 weeks tryingto avoid its side effects,.thought as its my 1st cycle,.it would be suffeceint!
and,..i didn't get that :

why sust. has to b shot every other day?,.u didn't comment on dosage,.so as far as u see 500 is suff. ,.its gonna be JUST 2X a week!,. and whythat makes it a shitty choice?
thx
it takes deca a minimum of 4 weeks to kick in, usually 5-6.
sustanon has a prop ester stupidly thrown in there (mostly to appeal to new guys). in order to take advantage of the 4 esters, you have to inject EOD. i'm with glen on all accounts.

Anubis

Awards
it takes deca a minimum of 4 weeks to kick in, usually 5-6.
sustanon has a prop ester stupidly thrown in there (mostly to appeal to new guys). in order to take advantage of the 4 esters, you have to inject EOD. i'm with glen on all accounts.
Ok,.thx again,. so how about going on those 300mg/week of Deca 4 8 weeks,.dbol 5 weeks,.sust. 10 week?,.. i guess more than 500mg/week would b too much 4 the 1st timer, wouldn't it?,.so i cannot help it but 2wice a week!,.or should i even split the shots?
and about clomid glen mentined that 2 weeks ain't enough,.what about:
300mg in a day,.. 100 mg/day 4 10 days,.50mg/day another 10 days?
PS*,.I personally wanted to use test E insteadof sust. ,.but sust. is the most available here in my country (Egypt),.and i got some real good feedback about it!
ty so much 4 any help!

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
i guess more than 500mg/week would b too much 4 the 1st timer, wouldn't it?,.so i cannot help it but 2wice a week!,.or should i even split the shots?
Yes, split up the shots. If you have to use Sust, do 150mg every other day, which comes to 525mg per week. If I were you, I'd try to get some test cyp or test enan instead.

8 weeks of Deca is still not really all that much. If you're not interested in running it for at least 10-12 weeks, I'd just drop it from this cycle altogether. You'll make great gains with just a dbol/test first cycle.

It's a good idea to have the Nolvadex on hand in case you get signs of gyno, but I wouldn't actually take it during the cycle unless you start to see problems. If you're worried about bloating, get yourself some arimidex or letrozole. I'd use the Nolva for PCT instead of Clomid. You want 4 weeks of PCT, 40mg of Nolva every day for the first two weeks and 20mg every day for the next two weeks. If you're doing Clomid instead, do 150/100/50/50 or thereabouts.

-kwantam

Anubis

Awards
ok,.If i amanaged to get test E,.. 500gm/week 4 10 weeks is the thing? should it b splitted eod too?
sorry 4 asking too much,. but i hope to avoid 1st cycle commen mistakes!
kwantam mentioned that i can drop deca all together, that test(500 mg/week???) and dbol( 4 only the 1st 4-5 weeks) would b enough,.my Q is same appleis if sust. instead of just test.?
thx

Oh,.. about PCT,.wheather its clomid or nolva,.i start it like after last deca injection by 2 weeks? or right away?,.I've read both opnions!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ok,.If i amanaged to get test E,.. 500gm/week 4 10 weeks is the thing? should it b splitted eod too?
sorry 4 asking too much,. but i hope to avoid 1st cycle commen mistakes!
kwantam mentioned that i can drop deca all together, that test(500 mg/week???) and dbol( 4 only the 1st 4-5 weeks) would b enough,.my Q is same appleis if sust. instead of just test.?
thx

Oh,.. about PCT,.wheather its clomid or nolva,.i start it like after last deca injection by 2 weeks? or right away?,.I've read both opnions!
you say sust. instead of just test .. this may have just been quick typing on your part .. but you do realize sust IS JUST test .. just a blend of different test esters

pct would start 2-3 weeks after deca ... but since you'll be running test e, PCT should start 10 days after your last shot

by the questions you are asking i REALLY think you should do more research before you start .. just keep reading and reading for a few months .. i researched for 2 years before i ever used AAS

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
do this:

weeks 1-12
test enanthate 500mg/wk (250mg injected on monday/thursday)
weeks 1-4
dbol 35-40mg ed

PCT starts two weeks after your last enanthate shot, so:
weeks 14-17
nolvadex 80/60/40/20

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
should nolvadex be run consistantly throughout the cycle that beelzebub recomeneded at say 10mg a day??

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
should nolvadex be run consistantly throughout the cycle that beelzebub recomeneded at say 10mg a day??
You could, to be safe. But, only if you know you are prone to gyno. I believe it's better to go without it, but make sure to have your Nolva on-hand. If symptoms arise, then hit the Nolva until it subsides. 17 weeks of using Nolva seems like a long time to me. However, others do it with success.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
what cuffs said. have the nolva on hand. but don't use it unless you have to, i.e. gyno.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
do this:

weeks 1-12
test enanthate 500mg/wk (250mg injected on monday/thursday)
weeks 1-4
dbol 35-40mg ed

PCT starts two weeks after your last enanthate shot, so:
weeks 14-17
nolvadex 80/60/40/20
would you use letro to combat bloat for this cycle?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i've used letro once and i didn't like it. used arimidex on the following cycle and it worked great. on the above cycle, bloat shouldn't be too bad if the diet is in check.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Arimidex would be good to keep around for bloat. However, one should not freak when they get some bloating, It's actually a good thing. But then, I do understand not wanting to look like a marshmallow face. The cycle shouldn't be too bad. May get some boat from the Dbol, which will go away a couple of days after dropping it. A tweak in the diet can also assist, like Beelz pointed out. Lower the sodium, take in more water.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
do you think anything could be added to that cycle for the last weeks to dry it up a bit? Either an AAS or possibly a PH/PS that does that kind of thing?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I guess he could go with soemthing like M5aa, or Winny. There are other things hee could use also. Actually, I'd like to see test prop ran out two weeks after his last test enan shot.