12 Week Cycle - Anadrol/Winstrol/Tren/Test

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
I’m starting my log a couple weeks before I start my cycle to hopefully grab community knowledge to help me fill in information gaps and for constructive peer review. *Let’s go!

Weight training with various techniques for 20+ years (starting in 7th*grade). Experienced PH user. Ran many cycles with different combinations over the years and I’ve learned a lot about my body and its response to different compounds. For what it’s worth my two favorite overall PH compounds are the original Hdrol and Superdrol formulas. Least favorite was DMZ. Although I have years of experience with PH cycles, this cycle pops my gear “cherry.” I’ve conducted a ton of research and feel I’m knowledgable in a “Good Will Hunting” way but I really need your input and experiences because real understanding only comes from personal use. That said, if you’re so inclined, please journey with me and help guide and instruct me when I fall short.

Details:

5’8 190lbs w/ 14% - 16% body fat (hope to get to 12% - 14% in the next couple weeks before I start “supplementing”

12 Week Cycle

6 day lifting split – 7th*day yoga and light cardio

Diet: I’ll eat food; just not sure in what ratios yet. My diet is clean and will most likely shift around week 4 since the cycle changes from a mild bulk to recomp.

Gear:

Anadrol (first 4 weeks) – 50mg daily split between 2 equal doses

Winstrol (Last 8 weeks) – 50mg daily split between 2 equal doses

Tren E (12 weeks) – 400mg weekly

Test E (12 weeks) – 250mg weekly

Support (all 12 weeks):

GW 501516 (Cardarine)

Mk 2866 (Ostarine)

Ar1macare

Xstane (Aromasine)

Caber

Multi-Vitamin

Taurine

Fish Oils

L-Dopa

Forma Stanzol (Maybe – might be overkill)

Tudca (Maybe – if Ar1macare has insufficient amounts)

PCT:*
Nolva

Clomid

Laxogenin

(GW?)

(Mk?)

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
My first few questions are:

1. Is Test dose to low?

2. Since I'm using Enanthates is pinning once a week good or should I split dose?

3. What diets worked for people that used any of these? (High v. Low carb) (High v. Low fat).

4. Read different opinions on when to start PCT. Typically I start immediately but I've also read that it may be best to wait a couple weeks for gear to clear system. Thoughts?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I dont like it simply for the fact that youre running tren in your first AAS cycle AND its tren e. What if sides are terrible and you cant handle it and you need to stop it?.....It will take about 2.5 weeks to clear your system

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
nosnmiveins I feel that. I have run PH Tren (trenbolone convert not other strand) at fairly high levels and it went well; really good gains minor prolactin sides in my first run do to my inexperience at that point. I have the same concern running Tren for first AAS cycle. One reason I'm logging so I can get input that would otherwise be unavailable. I'm hoping my experience with PH Tren (several runs), proper planning and maintenance, proper support and a proper diet I can manage Tren. I'm running it lower than some suggest and as this is my first AAS the pinning requirements with Tren Ace aren't appealing.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nosnmiveins I feel that. I have run PH Tren (trenbolone convert not other strand) at fairly high levels and it went well; really good gains minor prolactin sides in my first run do to my experience at that point. I have the same concern running Tren for first AAS cycle. One reason I'm logging so I can get input that would otherwise be unavailable. I'm hoping my experience with PH Tren (several runs), proper planning and maintenance, proper support and a proper diet I can manage Tren. I'm running it lower than some suggest and as this is my first AAS the pinning requirements with Tren Ace aren't appealing.
Injectable and oral are night and day. I agree with an above poster and especially at that dose of 400mg per week. Why not just use 300mg test e with orals for your first cycle?

Also, your kind of over complicating the process and wasting a lot of money on your sarms.

PCT just use a good test booster, SERM and maybe an AI with health supps (cholesterol, liver, etc)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why not just 500mg test e for 12wks?

Yeah yeah, boring...but theres good reasons its the generic first pin cycle.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
@distilledwater Respect. I'm preparing for injectable Tren to be a much bigger bitch than its oral counterpart. Doesn't mean I understand the difference put I respect it way more than the PH. But nothing was as transformative as tren PH and if I go through this I want what works best for me, which to this point, is Tren PH.

As for SARMS, Tren can wreck cardio and oxygen intake and tren and anadrol especially can really mess with cholesterol levels. GW was developed as a cholesterol med and works well as a regulator. Also GW increases oxygen usage in body and nothing better at increase cardio capacity. So GW offsets sides and helps keep me regulated and running. Mk really protects against muscle waisting and really aids in joint and tendon damage and helps joints as they come under unfamiliar stress.

As for PCT, Nolva and Clomid are staples and Laxogenin another compound adding healing in muscle and tendon tissue. I like the combo and will keep my PCT this way for the foreseeable future.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, you have no idea what your aromatization on an exogenous dose of test is gonna be like. You may luck in with your AI dosing....but with tren in the mix too? Not the wisest first cycle.

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Nac boring is not bad. I'm not try to be uber cool by running some exotic cycle I'm not prepared for. I've completed dozens of PH cycles with various ph combinations. So I have a good backing going in to this. I'm fully aware that this is different. I've taken anadrol and winstrol so I know what to expect there. Test is test, which is why I'm running it lower to minimize compounding sides. Trying to keep test at a level sufficient to combat lethargy and support libido. Injectable Tren is my biggest focus. I know its a new monster. But I'm planning for it to be. Maybe I'm a twat. But I'm not running scared. I'm going to plan and prepare and take all the precautions I can. But again, I appreciate the objections. I'd rather people deal precaution rather than imprudence.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fair enuff, I can respect youre at least showing some intelligence and forethought into this

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not just 500mg test e for 12wks?

Yeah yeah, boring...but theres good reasons its the generic first pin cycle.
Right! In the off season, tough to beat a cycle of test, low dose gh and lots of food.

On the flip side, tough to beat test, lots of cardio, a basic b!tch fat burner and clean food on a cut too!

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Nac no I don't. That's why I'm running both Aromasin and Caber for estro and prolactin sides. Also L-dopa and Ar1macare will combat estro and prolactin sides. I have reviewed 30+ tren logs and no one has needed more than Aromasin and Caber. As I'm not prone to either side I can't imagine I would need anything more. Hell Caber and Aromasin are pharmaceuticals. Only a couple stronger compounds (that I already have on hand) but haven't seen anything that states they work better. Why do you think I'll be the anomally?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah not saying you might need more than caber and exem. But as you prolly know, they have a wiiiide range of effective dosing (dose quantity and frequency), exem in particular. There is potentially huge variance as to individual response across that range, ie too high for you is just right for me.

With test-only, you want to get the right balance. I think once you throw tren in the mix, this balance is more crucial and can be more precarious depending on your experience and luck.

livestrong82

Awards
Get your hands on a real A.I.

Take the least amount of orals as possible

Drop tren dose to 300

Don't start cycle without Ancilleries and serms on hand

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
Nac again; Respect. You're right. That's why I need people like you to stick through this with me to guide me on the finer details.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It's nice to see you have your head on straight about this and that you're taking constructive criticism well. That doesn't happen here enough sadly lol.

I've found that micro dosing compounds like tren really cuts down on sides (just like running it with low test). I would split 300mg up into 3 shots...one m, w, f

mirmod2002

mirmod2002

Awards
nosnmiveins livestrong82 I'm not opposed to dropping Tren from 400mg to 300mg. I landed on 400mgs because my product is 200mg per vial. I didn't know what I would do with the remaining 100mgs left in an unsealable vial. What are my options.

And side note, thanks nosnmiveins. I try to stay level headed. I agree though, I wish more people could except other's "wisdom," I call it rather than critisim, better. Conversation and/or debate isn't an option with most people anymore. Everyone's too sensitive and feels attacked if presented with a counter argument or disagreement. But that's for another forum. Back to meathead $**t, hahaha

Reactions: Nac