liquid tamox dosage for epi cycle

Tryn2getback

Awards
i just started my epistane/clen ( olyps uk and i hope its real) i was going to run for 8 weeks i was going to take 30mg a day the first 2 week and bump to 45 a day the last 6 weeks

i will be taking himilaya liver care throughout

i have novaldren xt for pct support

and will be using tamox for at least 5-6 weeks and then stop but keep the pct for cortisol an test boost bs

but i dont know how i should dose the tamox?

and is 60 mg of epi too high? i onley ask cause my caps are 15mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This thread needs to go in the anabolics section

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Admin please move this to the anabolics/cycle info section

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And to answer your original question:

Standard dosing for Tamox is 40/40/20/20 (some will say 20/20/10/10 but I personally go with the higher dose as that has worked for me)

60mg is the VERY high end for epi, if you were running solo od say maybe you could work up to it but with Clen, NO WAY.

Your bp will kill you ha.

You also need more cycle support and I would suggest adding some more to pct as well since epi is notorious for being pretty harsh.

On cycle: cel cycle assist, tudca

Pct: reduce xt (cortisol), have an ai on hand in case of signs of rebound gyno (I'd suggest running inhibit e starting week 2 and taper up to full dose by the end of pct then continuing on for a couple weeks post pct; have a pharma ai tho as well), any natty anabolics like xgels and anabeta elite will make pct smoother as well.

Tryn2getback

Awards
Damn well I already have these products purchased, so what do you think I should add to my existing products

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn well I already have these products purchased, so what do you think I should add to my existing products
The things I listed... that was my point is that you don't have most of your bases covered well enough

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That himalaya liver care looks rubbish man.

Choppedjunior

Awards
Use Tudca for liver support.
This. I have had blood work done from high liver enzymes and two weeks later this put back in normal range.

Tamox Id run I like 40/20/20/10. But sometimes if i have sensitive nipps i may do 40/40/20/20/10. 60mg EPI is extremely high, especially for a first timer, or newer user as id assume you are based off asking tamox dosage. as most people its engraved into their brains after browsing forms as everyone posts it so often.

Tryn2getback

Awards
Ok so if I get the Tudca for liver what else do I need? I have novaldex xt and Tamox for pct will this not be good enough?

Tryn2getback

Awards
And pls elaborate on Tudca cause I found several different compounds

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And pls elaborate on Tudca cause I found several different compounds
It's just tudca. There's nothing to elaborate on.

CEL is probably the cheapest, OL makes it as well iirc.

And yes, I listed the other pct items because nolvadren just isn't much of a pct aid by itself.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cel has both cycle assist and tudca. run cycle assist throughout your cycle. it well keep everything in check.
many people use Himalaya care. Personally I don't think its get any better than tudca for liver support! cel cycle assist or IML advanced cycle support is a good one also.

Tryn2getback

Awards
It's just tudca. There's nothing to elaborate on.

CEL is probably the cheapest, OL makes it as well iirc.

And yes, I listed the other pct items because nolvadren just isn't much of a pct aid by itself.
What if I run D-aspartic acid,
Novaldren xt along with the Tamox?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What if I run D-aspartic acid,
Novaldren xt along with the Tamox?
please stop just trying to be cheap and do it the safe way... get an all inclusive pct product, some cortisol control, an ai, etc.

daa at best will help only slightly, and for many (myself included) it just causes more sides

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All you should really need in a pct is a pharma serm; the other stuff is just icing on the cake

Tryn2getback

Awards
Cool thank you bud that's what a lot have said

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All you should really need in a pct is a pharma serm; the other stuff is just icing on the cake
I agree with this in the sense that a serm is all you need to recover; however, and this is from personal experience, you keep more gains in both strength and size of you add more of the extras to help keep things moving forward rather than "just" getting back to baseline.

To me the difference is recovery to normal vs optimization of the recovery period and beyond, leading to a bigger step forward rather than 2 forward on cycle, 1 back during a minimum pct.

I figure if I'm going to but my body through the ringer on cycle, I want to maximize my earnings, not give half back.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with this in the sense that a serm is all you need to recover; however, and this is from personal experience, you keep more gains in both strength and size of you add more of the extras to help keep things moving forward rather than "just" getting back to baseline.

To me the difference is recovery to normal vs optimization of the recovery period and beyond, leading to a bigger step forward rather than 2 forward on cycle, 1 back during a minimum pct.

I figure if I'm going to but my body through the ringer on cycle, I want to maximize my earnings, not give half back.
I also agree. but during your pct you might lose a little weight.maybe a little size.(hopefully its just the water weight) but hopefully and if done correctly with the proper nutrition and supplementation you won't lose much strength at all and even continue to progress. so keep pushing as hard if not harder then when your on cycle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I also agree. but during your pct you might lose a little weight.maybe a little size.(hopefully its just the water weight) but hopefully and if done correctly with the proper nutrition and supplementation you won't lose much strength at all and even continue to progress. so keep pushing as hard if not harder then when your on cycle.
Yep I almost always lose 5lb or so of glycogen stores which is totally normal since you can't maintain that level but strength my last few cycles has continued to progress. Week 8 post cycle is almost always my best

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Post Cycle Therapy 1
Anabolics 13
Post Cycle Therapy 4
ruedger455 Post Cycle Therapy 5