Gyno producing dull pain

NJLovehandles

Awards
Whats up guys, I usually dont post here, but i have ready 90 % of the theads that have passed in the past 2 years. Mostly post over at sm, but you guys are good with the newwer compounds. This guy ar the gym has bee complaining about nipple pain, and he claims to be not on gear. His thoughts were that it could be gyno from a cycle of 1T he did a year ago, or from a nipple ring thatused to get infected several years ago. Says there is a small lump underneath the nipple, but it could be from all the times he had an infection and squeezed out puss(I know I almost puked too). I never heard of gyno just throbbing, I told him I would get an answer for him. thanks 4 any info.of yeah, he is way passed puberty.

hypo

dull pain under the nipple is usually associated with gyno growth. And if he has a mass underneath the nipple he definately has gyno. Gyno growth is caused by imbalanced hormones, usually from too much estrogen (that comes with an excess of test), though there are other hormonal causes some of the more educated guys can lay out.

Odds are he's on gear; he should know what he's doing before using, to avoid effects like this. Tell him to get some nolva pronto and go on an aggressive dosing scheme. Something like 80mg ED the first week, and taper down. Time is an issue here, nolva can only help if it's used as soon as gyno becomes apparent, which is the reasoning of always having some on hand while on cycle.

NJLovehandles

Awards
I dont think he is using any steroids, good friend and he would def tell me if this was the case. Latley he hasnt even been able to lift nealy as much as he would like too so I doubt this is the case. I though it was strange cause he said his nipples are not sensative, and dont look puffy besides a little fat as usual. hahah.