Dmz, msten and lmg25 as a topical

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Couple questions for the super smart guys.
1) are all three of these suitable for TD in something like a salvo, dmso or sanitizer?
2)would they be less liver toxic in this form?
3)would they be at least equally effective as their oral method?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1-yes
2-no
3-yes, more effective with less stomach related sides

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st of all you would have to look at the molecular mass of each compound, dmz is over 600 so that probably wouldn't be a good idea, I think it's gotta be under 500, msten and max lmg are both in the 300's so could be possible, regards to the liver toxicity, some say it does help as it avoids the liver on entry but sooner or later it obviously does have to pass through there.. so probably less liver toxic, but also because they are avoiding the 1st pass of the liver they are supposed to be more potent as they have more time to do there magic and are also intact before the liver gets hold of them. Also dmso all the way bro.. btw I'm no expert, there's plenty of guys on here that will know loads on the subject( I can think of one guy in particular who will know all the answers) hopefully he will chime in..

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Can you pm who I should hit up on this?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
1st of all you would have to look at the molecular mass of each compound, dmz is over 600 so that probably wouldn't be a good idea, I think it's gotta be under 500, msten and max lmg are both in the 300's so could be possible, regards to the liver toxicity, some say it does help as it avoids the liver on entry but sooner or later it obviously does have to pass through there.. so probably less liver toxic, but also because they are avoiding the 1st pass of the liver they are supposed to be more potent as they have more time to do there magic and are also intact before the liver gets hold of them. Also dmso all the way bro.. btw I'm no expert, there's plenty of guys on here that will know loads on the subject( I can think of one guy in particular who will know all the answers) hopefully he will chime in..
Can you pm who I should hit up on this?