universal animal test

kevinjd_2008

Awards
anybody get good results from animal test? since its only a 3 week cycle, first time ph users would get the best results i would say since its also underdosed witch makes it a mild 1-test stack

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe i have heard of ANY good results form this product. pogue i think did a review of universal products and this one was VERY BAD.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Loke you said, way underdosed. Bunch of underdosed useless ingredients mixed together.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
animal test

i dont see where it isunderdosed as much as where it is only a 3 week cycle if they had of put 42 paks in one can well they would of made a wicked test stack! but did anybody use it and get decent results from 3 weeks? i have a bottle here that my firend gave me before he went out west i was wondering on taking it or not i never used a ph before so i was thinking 3 weeks for a first timer wouldnt be to bad or would it?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Can you post what and how much of each ingredient in it. It's been a while since I read lable and I can tell you for sure either throw it out the window or in the garbage. J/K :)
Seriosly, as far as I remember it's 1-test in it, which is pretty much useless orally, also it's only 50 mg ? of it??? It's enough to shut your natural test down and not enough to give you any gains.
Why don't you post what's in it.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Can you post what and how much of each ingredient in it. It's been a while since I read lable and I can tell you for sure either throw it out the window or in the garbage. J/K :)
Seriosly, as far as I remember it's 1-test in it, which is pretty much useless orally, also it's only 50 mg ? of it??? It's enough to shut your natural test down and not enough to give you any gains.
Why don't you post what's in it.
DW, here's the ingredients list:

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Cougar.

325mg of 1-test "blend" isn't enough to give any kind of gains, but like I said before it's enough to shut you down, 3 weeks isn't enough since it takes 2 weeks for 1-test to kick in. The only way I would use it, is I'd be running 6-8 weeks cycle of lets' say 1-t/4-ad and throw those "animal packs" in the last 3 weeks just to use this crap up.

P.S. I'll confess. I have bought "Animal Stak" long time ago and it's been sitting on my shelf for few years till I dumped that ****.

Gills224

Awards
Spend your money on food, or real gear, they actually work.