Help! Prostate pain?

sespress

Awards
Hey guys, so having met my weight loss goals I have been planning on hitting up my epistane stash. I've been running some Peptides and wanted to give it another week before cutting back on them and swapping in the gear.

I decided to see if I could handle stuff by leading in with two weeks of Epi andro (500/ split). Wanted to continue Peptides at a lower level and thought it'd be wise to see if I experienced anything bad eh something light first. Things were going well! I planned on starting my 6 week or epistane run in one more week.

This AM and last night I started getting a pain at the base of the scrotum. Sorry to be graphic but dunno how else to explain it. Hurts not all the time but only if things move about our if I sit a certain way. I pulled in a little kratom to lessen the pain and took some Advil.

So. I know epi andro goes to dht, and that can cause issues. But I've run it before, several months ago at a way higher level with no issues. I'm gonna go to the doc if it doesn't subside in a day. I've been trying to see if epistane will convert to dht, and getting mixed info online.

It's been two weeks for the Epi andro (roughly) the epistane is shelved until I understand what's happening here. Can I discontinue the Epi andro without PCT at this point? Or is a week or two of clomid in order? Any other suggestions? Anyone had this issue before? Will epistane be worse for dht than epi andro?

Thanks fellas

sespress

Awards
I should add that I don't hey any of the other prostate symptoms. No pain in abdomen. Pee and pass stool just fine. No fever. Just pain when moving. I thought I might have strained last workout or even slept funny. It feels like a cord of some sort pulling into the abdomen is the source of the pain, not the testes. (Thank God).

Also I am indeed talking about both Epi-Andro and Epistane. Not confusing the two.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My first few cycles i noticed my nuts would ache at times. just the nature of the beast when using hormones

sespress

Awards
I'm feeling a little foolish for posting that. What pH or AAS did you take when this happened to you? My buddy did on Winny but he described it differently.

Another friend said to take a dump and jerk off. I love that guy his home remedies are always hysterical.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've gotten testicle pain throughout every cycle and every PCT. hormones are being shut down and restarted, it makes sense that you'll have some aching.

sespress

Awards
I've gotten testicle pain throughout every cycle and every PCT. hormones are being shut down and restarted, it makes sense that you'll have some aching.
Crazy never happened before now. It's subsided now bl most of the way. Screwed up my evening though!