Second cycle advice

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Hey guys, ran into your forum awhile back, have just been creeping for a few months now, but i now have some questions, as i've been studying for a cycle for about 9 months now and i think i'm ready. I ran havoc and test back in 2011 (I was way too young at 18) and i think i'm ready to give this a good attempt for round 2. I'm currently on TRT at 200 mg of cyp a week, along with arimidex at .5mg twice a week, and 500 iu of HCG twice a week. I've been working out religiously for sports since was 13 (Nearly 11 years now). Current stats are 6'0" at 185 with 14% BF. I slipped a disk last year, and got a little skinny fat on myself, and i'm finally healed up enough now to get back to my old schedule. I just got married, but our honeymoon is waiting until after my wife gives birth (in june), so i wanna look good for those Hawaiian beaches come July. Diet will consist of 3300-3500 cals a day, mostly trimmed round roast and potatoes for every major meal. Organic lentil soup, cheese sticks, and homemade deer jerky/summer sausage for snacks.

My goal for this stack is a lean bulk, so i was thinking something like this.

weeks 1-6
TRT protocol
1-Andro (Sup3r-1 by Olympus UK) 330mg ED

weeks 4-8
TRT protocol
Sup3r-epi 500mg ED
T4 at 100/150/200/100 mcg ED

weeks 6-8
Either clen or ECA (I have both)

Other supps:
Fish oil
BCAA's
Multi
L-carnitine/acetyl-L-carnitine blend 2G AM, 2G preworkout
CLA
Preworkout blend
NX6 nitric oxide booster from complete nutrition (Didnt waste my money on this, won a facebook contest last week )
Resveratrol 50 mg AM (Liver support)
Milk Thistle 500mg AM 500mg PM
ZMA
Phenibut some nights (I get pretty bad insomnia)
Adrenal complex
Frontloading benadryl every night leading up to the clen or ECA (Or would ketotifen work better to upregulate my b2 receptors?)

I realize Epiandro is considered a test base, but the extra DHT will be nice for hardening up the gains from the 1-Andro. Also, from the research i've done, i wont need a PCT for this at all since i am on TRT. However, i do have clomid on hand, will that help at all when i comes to keeping gains? Thanks in advance guys!

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Also, is cortisol control going to be necessary? I was looking at Sup3r-11 for the goals of fat loss and cortisol inhibition. Would probably run it weeks 4-10 if i did pick some up.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Looking pretty solid here but why not dose the Epi andro higher and start on week 1. Or you can start at 400 and ramp up with the Epi as you go.

I would also throw in Pura D'or Shampoo for hair loss prevention with the DHT. A good on cycle would not hurt either. What does your PCT look like and what are your levels at now before you start.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Being on TRT, I don't need a PCT, my test levels are totally synthetic 100% of the time anyways. No need for natty boosters or anything. As far as liver care, Andros are super mild, milk thistle covers the liver, and resveratrol picks up the slack, and also has the cardio protection benefits. I have naturally lower BP, I average around 115/68.

I really don't think I'll need much epi, I'm already running 200 mg of cyp a week anyways, the extra DHT will just harden me up at the end. And I've got some Rogaine shampoo on hand as well just in case!

The benefit of being on a higher TRT dose of test is I won't need as much of any Andro to get good benefits, since there's no natural production to be suppressed. So if I'm already sitting at 1050 (that was my last bloodwork in December) the added 1-t and DHT will stack on what would be my "natural" production, rather than someone who is not on TRT having their natty levels suppressed and having to make up for it with more gear.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Not trying for much here, I'm just looking for about ~8 pounds of lean from this, and maybe drop ~5 pounds of fat on the backside with the clen or ECA.

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
Not trying for much here, I'm just looking for about ~8 pounds of lean from this, and maybe drop ~5 pounds of fat on the backside with the clen or ECA.
*backside of the cycle, rather.

I really hate not being able to edit my posts from the phone app >.<