Halodrol recommendations

Texasflexin33

Awards
I'm looking for a trustworthy company that still sells halodrol. I'm not willing to buy anything sketchy, and I'm willing to spend as much money as I need to in order to be positive I got quality ingredients. I don't take what I put in my body lightly, and ya never know with these capsule companies these days. Ps yes I'll take it with Test lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a trustworthy company that still sells halodrol. I'm not willing to buy anything sketchy, and I'm willing to spend as much money as I need to in order to be positive I got quality ingredients. I don't take what I put in my body lightly, and ya never know with these capsule companies these days. Ps yes I'll take it with Test lol
Welcome to AM homie. Can't ask for sources on here unfortunately , I'm assuming you're talking about the original halodrol and not the new one from gaspari. Its banned and not made anymore so anywhere u get it from will be a gamble honestly . But good luck , I personally have two bottles from before that I hopefully will be using soon

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have a source for test, then your source has orals. Use dbol.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone know why Gaspari only dosed it 1x a day? Companies like Innovative and APS are dosing 2x a day with equilivant mg's....

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where are you in the world

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking Hard Rock Halo-Plex. I have to start at low dosages with orals so I was at 50mg for a week and today will be my first day at 75mg. It hasn't fully kicked in yet, but it is definitely legit. My CNS is revved up like a motherfcker and endurance in the gym is up.

I bought it from a UK retailer. Might still be available. Do a Google search.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone know why Gaspari only dosed it 1x a day? Companies like Innovative and APS are dosing 2x a day with equilivant mg's....
Are we talking the original Halodrol or something that they released now? Back in the day you could release underdosed PHs and people bought them, same as it was a couple years ago. Demand was high. Lots of companies spiking or using different compounds instead of what was on label. My guess is Gaspari capitalized on their brand, like any smart company would.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Just search the EU. A few stores around I'm sure you can find

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know 2 or 3 places in the Eu that sell it ��

Texasflexin33

Awards
Because dbol and halodrol are obviously used for the same thing right? I can obviously get Orals. The post was asking about halodrol. Why the **** would come on a thread about halodrol and suggest I use dianabol? Makes no sense

Texasflexin33

Awards
Thanks brother. I got a private message that set me straight. Thanks again guys!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because dbol and halodrol are obviously used for the same thing right? I can obviously get Orals. The post was asking about halodrol. Why the **** would come on a thread about halodrol and suggest I use dianabol? Makes no sense
I say that because i'm learned on this subject. You, on the other hand, are incredibly ignorant on how AAS work.

Texasflexin33

Awards
Asking about a halodrol source doesn't make me ignorant. You thinking dianabol works as a substitute is ****ing comically stupid.

Texasflexin33

Awards
I've said nothing that would give you a sense of my knowledge on AAS. I simply asked if anyone had a halo source. You recommended a drug that is entirely different. One aromatizes. One doesn't. One packs on a lot of water. One doesn't. Both used for different funtions. You are wayyyyy too cocky for someone who looks 100% natty.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've said nothing that would give you a sense of my knowledge on AAS. I simply asked if anyone had a halo source. You recommended a drug that is entirely different. One aromatizes. One doesn't. One packs on a lot of water. One doesn't. Both used for different funtions. You are wayyyyy too cocky for someone who looks 100% natty.
So physique implies knowledge of physiology and biochem? LMAO. You sir, are the epitome of ignorance. Not to mention checking out a 3 year old avatar thinking a personal attack phases me at all (hint: it doesn't). But cheers though, continue on living in your fantasy world. Best of luck with the hdrol source!