Tren

Mudveins

Awards
So an interesting idea came on a previous post I made.
Previously on a 1:1 test and tren short ester cycle I had libido/ED issues. I dropped the dose of the tren on week 5 and was running a 2:1 ratio for the reminder. The sex drive got better but nothing amazing and the ED would come and go.
So the interesting comment was that if I ran high tren low test I likely would not have that problem. Which seemed strange because when I lowered the tren it got a bit better.
So my question is; If I run long esters of Test/Tren/ mast and I keep the test around 200mg and the tren/mast at 400-500mg... will I likely have no libido issues? I'm probably going to have caber on hand in case, but I'd like to know the opinion of people who have ran similar cycles.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro...theres no guarantees. But its about trying to minimise unecessary "risk", and finding your trest:test sweet spot. Personally, I think starting with a trt dose of test is most reasonable. It should generate the least sides.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ran moderate Test to moderate high Tren with Adex and Caber, and never had any libido issues.

I have heard that low Test and moderate to high Tren is the way to go if you get bad side effects otherwise.

Mudveins

Awards
Well if you took caber or prami on it then that's why you experienced no issues when you were on it. From my understanding caber is a life saver with tren. Unfortunately my only source of caber is $300. So if I didn't need it, it would be nice.
I know everyone is different, but if I lowered tren to increase my libido... I just can't make sense of the idea that I wouldn't have libido issues on low test high tren.... can anyone help make sense of that?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you necessarily have libido issues? Trt dose of test should have all your levels primed in the physiological range. So, minimal aromatisation.

Why would you want a supraphysiological dose of test if the purpose of it in your tren cycle is to best generate a "normal" libido environment?

I think its pretty straight forward: with tren, youre going to do best keeping e2 within range. Supraphys doses of test are going to make this more difficult.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I think its pretty straight forward: with tren, youre going to do best keeping e2 within range. Supraphys doses of test are going to make this more difficult.
Boom

Mudveins

Awards
This still confuses me, I've dropped the tren and I have 0 libido issues. So how could test have been the issue. I've run test before and never have had any problems. Soon as I start tren the libido issues start, soon as I'm off it they go away. I just don't understand how I could run low test high tren and not have the same issue because all I can gather is that tren is the cause.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
This still confuses me, I've dropped the tren and I have 0 libido issues. So how could test have been the issue. I've run test before and never have had any problems. Soon as I start tren the libido issues start, soon as I'm off it they go away. I just don't understand how I could run low test high tren and not have the same issue because all I can gather is that tren is the cause.
We've already answered this question. Stop over thinking it. Prolactin was probably raised from the estrogen from the test and tren combo

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if you took caber or prami on it then that's why you experienced no issues when you were on it. From my understanding caber is a life saver with tren. Unfortunately my only source of caber is $300. So if I didn't need it, it would be nice.
I know everyone is different, but if I lowered tren to increase my libido... I just can't make sense of the idea that I wouldn't have libido issues on low test high tren.... can anyone help make sense of that?
Where are you located?