Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Page 50 of 50 First ... 484950

1. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    If thatís your first cycle I wouldnít do it bro.
    Hey Iím not sure if my first post was confusing.. but the 20mg of Tren is trenavar... which I read is actually low dosed

2. Quote Originally Posted by yamaballer View Post
    Hey I’m not sure if my first post was confusing.. but the 20mg of Tren is trenavar... which I read is actually low dosed
    Way too low to even see any positive effects. 90 mg is the common dosage.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Way too low to even see any positive effects. 90 mg is the common dosage.
    I ended up making a post about it.. last night people were telling me not to do it... it was too hardcore? Iím so confused haha..

Iím about to start Megatren.. 10mg m-Sten 40mg trenavar a day.... should I double it

4. Quote Originally Posted by yamaballer View Post
    I ended up making a post about it.. last night people were telling me not to do it... it was too hardcore? I’m so confused haha..

I’m about to start Megatren.. 10mg m-Sten 40mg trenavar a day.... should I double it
    20-30 mg is a solid dose for Msten. 10 mg is kinda low and so is 40 mg of Tren. Although the combination of both might compensate for that. I would do 4 caps split twice daily, personally.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    For product questions PM me or email:
    [email protected]

5. Will taking your ph, example 4 andro, at the same time as a methylated ds help with the ph absorbtion at all? Im sure this has been asked but after a couple of days of looking around the board i jave come up empty.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeaph View Post
    Will taking your ph, example 4 andro, at the same time as a methylated ds help with the ph absorbtion at all? Im sure this has been asked but after a couple of days of looking around the board i jave come up empty.
    Short answer......No
    I've wondered the same thing.
    But I'm sure somebody else can explain exactly why.

7. I've always ran HCG during cycle. Doing it different on my current run and will be using it in pct instead.

Done some research and looks like there's a few ways.

Anyone got a good protocol that works for them?

I'll be fininshing a 10 week test 400 and tri tren cycle.

8. I tried to get my doctor to prescribe Raloxifene for me to test out to reduce/reverse gyno. For some reason, he said Tamoxifen is what I need for that and wrote me an Rx (which I didn’t want, but also didn’t want to say - well, people on the steroid forums online tell me this isn’t what I need, because then I’d probably walk away empty handed - though, I did say that “I’ve read” about side effects from Nolva that worry me).

In any event, I’ve never run a cycle (31 years old, have worked out since around 15-16), but now I’ve got this pharma Tamoxifen on hand and don’t really want to throw it out. Seeing as though I’m prone to gyno (got it as a teenager), is there any cycle worth running with the Nolva as PCT? I mean, isn’t is pointless to run a non-aromatizing steroid as I’d still need a test base? Orals have always made me nervous, but maybe Anavar?

Basically, I’m just wondering what I should do, if anything, with this 3 month supply of Nolva that he prescribed, without making my gyno even worse than it already is.

Thanks!

9. I'm just going to leave this here for you:

....so I've got a few cycles under my belt give or take. I'm 6'2 about 250 and my bf% is about 25 percent which is high for me. I'm working on getting that lower before I even start this cycle ( which will probably be towards the end of Spring). My cycle will consist of the following...

Trestolone ( Dermatr3st) at 25 mgs daily for 6 weeks ( can I use as a test base at low dosage?)
    Rampage ( Cyanostane) 24 mgs ED
    Tudca
    Cycle Support
    Baby Asprin ( 88 mgs a day)
    NAC
    Garlic supplement
    Kidney Cleanse

PCT:

Nolvadex
    Test booster
    Creatine
    Possible AI to prevent estro rebound

AIs

Aromasin
    Caber ( for possible prolactin issues)

My hope is that keeping the MENT at a low dose that it can serve as a test base for the Cyano and negate the lethargy and libido sides......the only reason I'm considering this is because I question the validity of sources here for good ole test smh. Should I wait for a legit test source, run androhard as a test base instead or proceed with this as a cycle?!?! Any critique and advice is welcome! If I'm doing something wrong please tell me before I make a mistake! Thanks bros!

10. Quote Originally Posted by gymtalk View Post
    I've always ran HCG during cycle. Doing it different on my current run and will be using it in pct instead.

Done some research and looks like there's a few ways.

Anyone got a good protocol that works for them?

I'll be fininshing a 10 week test 400 and tri tren cycle.
    Bump.

11. Tren/HCG question here.
    I'm on TRT which includes daily injections of hcg. I intend on 8 weeks of tren-a+test prop. This is the first time with TREN.
    I was considering stopping the hcg for the cycle and picking it back up at the pre cycle dosage when I'm done b/c I have been on it continuously for 3 years and wanted to give it a break...Good or bad idea? Thanks

12. I'm just about to do my first m-drol cycle. Experienced lifter, 6'1" approx 230lbs, approx bf 13-14%; looking more to recomp, and drop a bit of bf, so keeping calories just above maintenance (clean diet - and no alcohol). Have done orals before (var, tbol, epistane) putting on quality mass but now looking for a bit more lean (dry) muscle (albeit with likely more sides).

Cycle would look a bit like this:

Pre-Cycle (daily for 2 weeks):
    NAC 400mg
    Finpecia 1mg
    Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

Cycle (4 weeks max):
    Mdrol 10mg/20mg/20mg/20mg (maybe 30mg on the last week if sides are tolerable)
    NAC 400mg/400/400/400
    Finpecia 1mg/1/1/1
    Ramapril 2.5mg/2.5/2.5/2.5
    Omega 3 oils Two caps a day

PCT (4 weeks):
    Clomid 100/50/50/25
    Nolvadex 60/40/40/20
    Will also continue taking NAC, Finpecia, Ramapril and Omega 3 as in the cycle throughout PCT

Let me know what you think - whether i'm missing something or something not right ... much appreciated.

Thanks

13. PCT for 6-8 weeks of epistane please? Would be really helpful

14. Quote Originally Posted by Pav123 View Post
    PCT for 6-8 weeks of epistane please? Would be really helpful
    Joking right ?

Go Clemson.

15. Quote Originally Posted by brofessorx View Post
    Joking right ?
    No sorry. Would appreciate the help though. Pct for epi or even an sd kickstart with epi follow on. A pct for that would be great too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ask the brofessor your ph/aas/pct questions
    By brofessorx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 565
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:42 PM
  2. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 01:55 PM
  3. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Supplements