Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Page 3 of 50 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Really dude?

This thread is meant to be serious. Stop with all the dumbass posting trying to be funny
    Sorry. My bad. I had too much red bull this morning. Will cease and desist. Carry on sir.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    Sorry. My bad. I had too much red bull this morning. Will cease and desist. Carry on sir.
    Appreciate it. And i understand completely that a little humor here and there is much needed, but here at AM threads tend to derail quite quickly lol. Just want this thread to stay on topic as best we can
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    Sorry to interject. Clear your mailbox packrat...
    Cleared.
    @NOSinmiveinz glad you made this thread dude

4. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    Sorry to interject. Clear your mailbox packrat...
    Cleared.
    @nosnmiveins glad you made this thread dude

5. Blood labs what's tests to get it need to check test and everything related I also am going to test some hgh at the same time sl SD of igf1 and serum
    •   

6. Typo sorry anyway list of labs please

7. Quote Originally Posted by therock123 View Post
    Typo sorry anyway list of labs please
    get the female hormone pannel and then get the hgh serum and igf added. the female hormone pannel will tell you exactly what your test level is. the male hormone pannel only says >1500 if its over 1500

8. Will it gives e3 prolactin cholesterol etc?

9. Quote Originally Posted by therock123 View Post
    Will it gives e3 prolactin cholesterol etc?
    cant remember, read the description

10. If you are getting bloodwork done and some panels have overlapping data they are testing for,, do companies take that into account when billing?

For example, if Panel 1 tests for A,B,C,D and Panel 2 tests for B,D,E,F, do they prorate the amount for overlapping tests? Because sometimes adding a second panel is as expensive or slightly cheaper than adding the tests a la carte. Was wondering if you had experience with this?

11. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    If you are getting bloodwork done and some panels have overlapping data they are testing for,, do companies take that into account when billing?

For example, if Panel 1 tests for A,B,C,D and Panel 2 tests for B,D,E,F, do they prorate the amount for overlapping tests? Because sometimes adding a second panel is as expensive or slightly cheaper than adding the tests a la carte. Was wondering if you had experience with this?
    if youre going through a 3rd party (privatemdlabs) then i doubt they will combine and pro-rate. you can always contact them and see if you can get a custom one made...cant hurt to try

12. I couldnt get my doctor to do any of my requested bloodwork so I am going to just pay 3rd party and then walk in with the results.

13. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    I couldnt get my doctor to do any of my requested bloodwork so I am going to just pay 3rd party and then walk in with the results.
    thats the best way to do it. that way your insurance company wont see the results if theyre crazy

14. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!
    Just out of curiosity, I know my answer, what was your craziest side effect?

Mine had to be yellow vision and sweating so much I drenched 2 sheets in one night.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

15. Tren no ester TD. Thoughts?
    Not really directed towards OP per se but anyone with experience
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Just out of curiosity, I know my answer, what was your craziest side effect?

Mine had to be yellow vision and sweating so much I drenched 2 sheets in one night.
    Hmm i dont think i had and crazy one per-se, but the normal tren sides like sweating through 2 t shirt and 2 pairs of sheets in one night while having a fan on blast and window open when it was 30 degrees outside lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Tren no ester TD. Thoughts?
    Not really directed towards OP per se but anyone with experience
    Id expect similar results as injectable tren. clearly you wont absorb as much through your skin though. not as harsh on you liver or kidneys i would assume

18. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Id expect similar results as injectable tren. clearly you wont absorb as much through your skin though. not as harsh on you liver or kidneys i would assume
    Correct although I would highly suggest rubbing somewhere down south. Transference is a real risk with real world side effects. Especially on females.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    Correct although I would highly suggest rubbing somewhere down south. Transference is a real risk with real world side effects. Especially on females.
    More likely to be transferred if it's down south imo. I use my traps or tops of feetsies. I suppose feet are south. Touché.

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    Dosage is 75ML am and pm. Comparable to how much inj?
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by Woody;5657630/

Dosage is 75ML am and pm. Comparable to how much inj?
    couldnt really gauge that without first hand experience

21. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    clear some PM space if you dont mind kind sir

22. Are individual hormone panel that include DHEA, Progesterone, Pregnenelone, etc....) worth getting from the get go?

Or is that something you would get if your Free Test/E2 levels are out of whack?

Same question regarding urinary cortisol vs a 24 hour salivary cortisol test. Should you get the urinary level tests for abnormalities before spending the extra dough on the 24 hour 4 sample salivary test?

I ask purely for cost reasons. Obviously the more detail the better but not everyone's budget can handle the most extensive testing especially when that level of granularity might not be needed from the get go.

23. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    Are individual hormone panel that include DHEA, Progesterone, Pregnenelone, etc....) worth getting from the get go?

Or is that something you would get if your Free Test/E2 levels are out of whack?

Same question regarding urinary cortisol vs a 24 hour salivary cortisol test. Should you get the urinary level tests for abnormalities before spending the extra dough on the 24 hour 4 sample salivary test?

I ask purely for cost reasons. Obviously the more detail the better but not everyone's budget can handle the most extensive testing especially when that level of granularity might not be needed from the get go.
    I would leave the DHEA, progest, preg and cortisol out untill you see what everything else looks like

24. Just to pick ur brain homie , best general bulking cycle ?
    Alpha20 - Chaos and Pain 20% off your order today.
    PM with any questions bros!

25. One last one.

I have a slight thyroid enlargement which had my T3 levels over the top of the ref range and TSH near 0. During that same blood draw I convinced my doc to draw for Test/E2/Prolactin as I had been holding fat in a typically female fat pattern low energy and crappy moods.

He only tested Total T and E2.

Total T 468.7 (241.0-827.0 ng/dL)
    E2 54.4 (H) (0.0-39.8 pg/mL)

He said that elevated T3 caused more Test to be created which then aromatised creating the excess E2 and refused to address the high E2.

Isnt my total test below the midpoint of the reference range here?
    I was under the impression that Free Test was a better than Total in evaluating hormone imbalances.
    The E2 is already flagged as high, but is it worse due to the Total T being near the middle of the range?

What tests should I request or just have done myself to figure out what is happening and to fix it?
    Am I overreacting and is this not a big a deal as I am making it into?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ask the brofessor your ph/aas/pct questions
    By brofessorx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 565
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:42 PM
  2. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 02:55 PM
  3. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Supplements