Time between Andro and Superdrol cycles?

burnuphard

Awards
I'm in the middle of an androstenedione cycle and was wondering how long to wait before doing an SD cycle?

Fpot66

Awards
Time on (including PCT)=TIme off as a minimum IMO.

FPot66

Brooklyn

Awards
Plain old androstenedione? Won't most of that just convert to estrogen? I'd ditch the andro and do the SD instead. And get some Nolva, pronto.

burnuphard

Awards
I don't know. It's an andro/tribulus stack called Andro XS I ordered from a place that is, you know, still selling the stock they had before the ban. So, it's worthless?

Plain old androstenedione? Won't most of that just convert to estrogen? I'd ditch the andro and do the SD instead. And get some Nolva, pronto.

burnuphard

Awards
Oh, and I ordered Nolva last night. Along with a few other things recommended on this board.

I don't know. It's an andro/tribulus stack called Andro XS I ordered from a place that is, you know, still selling the stock they had before the ban. So, it's worthless?

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Did you check the expiration date on that? It sounds like the old school products that Muscle Media 2000 recommended in the mid 90s.