Should I give Rebound XT a try?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86%

Should I give Rebound XT a try?

Hey guys, welcome to my first post after reading posts on this forum for quite some time. Anyways, back to the point. During puberty, I developed very puffy and often highly sensitive/painful nipples. I also noticed that there were some significant lumps underneath the nipple. I was told that this would likely go away with time, however, it did not. Now, I am living with very puffy nipples and the other typical side effects associated with gyno. I am an athlete so the surgery is not really an option at this point, as I am training constantly. I purchased some vitamin b6 for cheap at vitamin world to give that a try and have been taking 300mg a day since monday. What results I thought I had noticed turned out to be wishful thinking, and I don't really think I should keep taking this, as I have read it can be toxic in high doses. So alright, through all this rambling on, what I am trying to get at is would rebound xt, given my age, athletic status, etc etc, be a good idea to get rid of my gyno? If you have some ideas for me, or if you need extra information, please post. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you'd have to try it for yourself and see bro. it's working for a lot of people with AAS related and pubertal gyno. some guys, on the other hand, it's not working for. personally, it worked great for me after a test/tren cycle. within 5 days, the lump i had was completely gone. good luck with it bro.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rebound XT batch recalled...what should I use now?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:28 PM
  2. Rebound XT + Mild DHT Blocker
    By TheTom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2005, 03:30 AM
  3. Questions on PCT-rebound xt or metacort?
    By givithell in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 02:35 AM
  4. Rebound XT ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 02:01 PM
  5. Rebound XT??
    By bencozzy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 01:50 PM