1andro and 4andro plus epiandro advice

Sloth Hogan

Awards
this will be my upcoming cycle in a cpl of weeks. and I plan on cutting. full doses with 1 and 4 andro being 330mg ed and 1000mg ed of epi. I've done the 1 and 4 andro before for 6 weeks by OL UK. I have nolva on hand plus arimistane for on cycle. like I said I'm trying to cut up. I just want a flat stomach right now lol. I'm 207 lbs. and around 27% bf. is it wise to to try and cut with the 4 andro? or just keep the epi and 1 andro? I know epi and 4 andro are test bases. which is the best for what I need? which will help best with libido? side note: I know herbs are not near the efficiency of hormones but I have been using butea superba and it raises dht and lowers test but I'd suppose to help libido. I have stopped it bc it hasn't helped imo. if anything I have zero drive. looking for advice pls

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 27% I would look to lower body fat with diet and perhaps some fat burners (stim and non stim) before running anything.

As far as leaning out I would do something like 1/epi/super-11.
If I need to cut and want to run something it's normally super-11 and an epiandro product like androvar or super epi along with ec and it works amazing (diet has to be on point).

When you say you have zero drive has it been since your last pct? Have you had blood work done. May have had a bunk serm (especially if it was RC).

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch hormonals if I were you until you got down under 20% BF. Maybe even under 18%.
Get your diet in check, do some cardio, and get some hydroxycut (or whatever floats your boat). I'm afraid with your bf% that high, the andros aren't going to give you the results you want.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I'm almost positive my serm isn't bunk. I get sweats and oily skin and on the nolva my drive is down. but once I'm done it levels out. it's been like 8 mo or so since that cycle. the zero drive could be this time of yr. I'm bipolar and not medicated and January is a hard month for us. plus stress at home probably is a factor. what's the super 11 do? would the epi be a sufficient test base? I don't wanna have zero libido right out of the gate ya know

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost positive my serm isn't bunk. I get sweats and oily skin and on the nolva my drive is down. but once I'm done it levels out. it's been like 8 mo or so since that cycle. the zero drive could be this time of yr. I'm bipolar and not medicated and January is a hard month for us. plus stress at home probably is a factor. what's the super 11 do? would the epi be a sufficient test base? I don't wanna have zero libido right out of the gate ya know
Epi is a fine test base for an andro cycle.
The super-11 is going to provide 11-Kt which is an awesome cutting agent
It's also going to help with cortisol control and help with recovery. Add it to the epi-andro (which is my favorite andro) and the 1-andro which is a lean muscle builder, it'll provide you with a good entry level cutting stack.
But like I previously stated, try to get your bf% down more before you try anything hormonal.

Sloth Hogan

Awards
thx man. there's sooooo much info and opinions out there and seriously I spend hrs researching and that gets old lol na mean lol

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
No. I agree totally. Sometimes it's best to get the opinions of others. Don't let that stop you from learning and researching on your own though. If you have any Questions or need anything pm me and I'll help you the best I can or point you in the right direction.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend you ditch the 4-Andro, especially as you're looking to lean out. 4-Andro has a considerable estrogen conversion and could make you retain water.
Epi-Andro is a great Test Base and has great fat loss properties. Also, as Afi140 said, Sup3r-11 would be a great fat burning addition too.

1-Diet
2-Training
3-Supplements

Sloth Hogan

Awards
I have been working on my diet as of like last week, i know how to cut weight, ive done it before. just i dirty bulk lol. its an excuse to eat EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. yeah, i would agree with the 4 andro. i thought i retained more water too, but i was tight and big tho lol. i have another question, i think i know the answer. recently, before Christmas i tuned back my workouts from 90 min to 60min bc i read about how cortisol is mostly bad after a point. so i cut it back and actually saw better gains i think, plus my diet was a lil better too. yall agree that 60 is better than 90? also with anabolics inhibiting cortisol, does that mean i can train longer without the negative sides of cortisol?