Considering my first PH Cycle

Jpalmer

Awards
Hey folks. I'm looking in to doing my first cycle and just wanted to get some input from you all
I'm 23 and have been lifting to gain strength and lose weight for almost 2 years now. I'm down 75ish pounds to put me right around 265 as of today. I'm not trying to get super lean, would just like to get down to about 230 and build muscle at that weight and get strong

My strength has been okay but I want to take it up to the next level. I haven't been able to push it too hard on squats and deads due to some MAJOR knee surgeries and problems over the last 7 years but I'm easing in to it despite doctors recommendations due to nerve damage

Bench - 365
Squat - 405x2
Deads - 495x2

Would you folks recommend a.) staying off of **** for a while longer and getting more experience or b.) go for it and see where it takes me

Thanks everyone! There's a lot of great information and knowledge I've already gathered from reading around.

juselliott

Awards
I would be easy going into it either way, i dont know the extent of surgeries or issues there, but i would think to keep cutting bf until you get lower than you want so when you do start running you will have room to grow, as far as burning fat and staying strong there are many ways to stack the right PHs if your diet is on point.

Jpalmer

Awards
Fair enough, thanks for the response! Was partially wondering too if a properly planned cycle would allow cutting of fat but keeping strength/muscle?

juselliott

Awards
Yes very much so there is tons to learn in here, most of the time if people can tell you have done your studies and post a legit timeline they will answer you right away with whats worked well for them, and it most certainly is a possibilty by running a correct cycle, when going through pct most will start to show even more leaniness when things like test come off, you will most likely lose a little at the end but if you keep everything else on point youll be alot stronger bigger than before for sure