Where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cordova527

Banned
Awards
Ok I know this is risky but where the hell can I get 4ad pill or powder?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this is one of the worst post I have seen lately, wrong on so many levels.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I keep reading it.... And laughing.... And reading it..... And laughing.....

"I know this is risky, but..."

Homerjay

Awards
Ok I know this is risky but where the hell can I get 4ad pill or powder?

How the hell does this keep hapening. Waste of F*cking time stumbiling upon these stupid ass threads. :frustrate

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is one of the worst post I have seen lately, wrong on so many levels.[/QUOTE

I can't imagine a post being wrong on more levels. Everything about it screams "Ban me please!!!"

I have noticed the quality of some threads teetering off into this direction lately, thank God the mods and vets are shutting most of it down. Time to make this thread disappear....:frustrate

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this is why I dont really post in the ph forum anymore.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, like I said... PH = Humor forum pretty much these days...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
this is one of the worst post I have seen lately, wrong on so many levels.[/QUOTE

I can't imagine a post being wrong on more levels. Everything about it screams "Ban me please!!!"

I have noticed the quality of some threads teetering off into this direction lately, thank God the mods and vets are shutting most of it down. Time to make this thread disappear....:frustrate
I can think of worse.....how about "Hi I am 14 and wanna use cheque drops"

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Wow, another one of these threads. What's the deal with this lately? :frustrate
Good thing for good mods.
I believe we are about to see a magic act happen. Watch as Cordova527 disappears.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
This is what happens when boards get more popular. Once the masses are attracted, it goes downhill. It's difficult to maintain a very busy board. It takes a lot of work. I know the mods here are up to the task but it's definitely work...

If you guys need help, let me know. I know everything about vBulletin - almost as if I created it myself. In other words, I can mod, admin, install - whatever...

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
zero---you have really stepped it up lately, good to have you around bro

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Undertaker.. As far as bodybuilding and supplements go, I have plenty to learn. So I love being here.. This is a great place to learn. I used to browse around a lot at BB.com so I know exactly what the "team" doesn't want this place to become...

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i feel a banning coming on here...

suprised its lasted this long

COTC

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You're 18, you're not allowed to post on PH's or ask for sources, READ THE RULES

cordova527

Banned
Awards
Ya I'm 18 and that means I'm legally an adult and have the consent to do whatever the **** I want so don't tell me what to do. You guys are making my post sound like something horribly bad. I didn't ask for someone to sell it to me I asked where, meaning a site, possibly UK. It's funny how you can sit here and talk about my post being so bad but lets look at your posts. "Ya I gained 15lbs off test eq/dbol cycle". HA! Cause ya know admitting to taking steroids isn't bad not only writing personnal journals about them. Ya steroids and prohormones are illegal boo hoo, well news flash so is underage drinking and I bet 85% of you have done it. Fireworks are illegal in most states, I bet some of you have them. It's illegal to sell a handgun to someone in the state of NJ but yet stores still do it. You people on these online boards make me sick, especially when it comes to taking steroids under the age of 21 but yet there was just a thread the other day asking how old you were when you first did your first cycle and some posted at 16 but yet they don't get flamed or harrassed! Get off my case guys cause alls I asked for was a site, if you don't know one don't respond. You say I'm too young but yet you harrass me, cause thats not immature!

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
Ya I'm 18 and that means I'm legally an adult and have the consent to do whatever the **** I want so don't tell me what to do. You guys are making my post sound like something horribly bad. I didn't ask for someone to sell it to me I asked where, meaning a site, possibly UK. It's funny how you can sit here and talk about my post being so bad but lets look at your posts. "Ya I gained 15lbs off test eq/dbol cycle". HA! Cause ya know admitting to taking steroids isn't bad not only writing personnal journals about them. Ya steroids and prohormones are illegal boo hoo, well news flash so is underage drinking and I bet 85% of you have done it. Fireworks are illegal in most states, I bet some of you have them. It's illegal to sell a handgun to someone in the state of NJ but yet stores still do it. You people on these online boards make me sick, especially when it comes to taking steroids under the age of 21 but yet there was just a thread the other day asking how old you were when you first did your first cycle and some posted at 16 but yet they don't get flamed or harrassed! Get off my case guys cause alls I asked for was a site, if you don't know one don't respond. You say I'm too young but yet you harrass me, cause thats not immature!
wasted words

cordova527

Banned
Awards
Originally Posted by Magickk
If you want to give it a shot, I'd say go for it, as long as your diet is really good and you have a good 3 weeks you know you'll be able to go in the gym and work your ass off. But you will definitely notice the effects of the SD, even if you're only 21. It's not like it won't have much of an impact b/c your test levels are still high, it'll still do it's dirty deeds!

From BOK - See, Magickk began his superdrol cycle after a grand total of three weeks in the gym. Now he is suggesting that three weeks makes you an expert on such subjects. Please don't follow this guy’s advice. If you need to see more, find his superdrol thread. It was locked because of all of the wonderful words of wisdom he espoused.

Ya magickk has room to talk, go flame him!

guitarjunkie420

Board Supporter
Awards
Originally Posted by Magickk
If you want to give it a shot, I'd say go for it, as long as your diet is really good and you have a good 3 weeks you know you'll be able to go in the gym and work your ass off. But you will definitely notice the effects of the SD, even if you're only 21. It's not like it won't have much of an impact b/c your test levels are still high, it'll still do it's dirty deeds!

From BOK - See, Magickk began his superdrol cycle after a grand total of three weeks in the gym. Now he is suggesting that three weeks makes you an expert on such subjects. Please don't follow this guy’s advice. If you need to see more, find his superdrol thread. It was locked because of all of the wonderful words of wisdom he espoused.

Ya magickk has room to talk, go flame him!
more wasted words

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Seriously,
If you want to engage someone, I'll engage. I think you are an idiot for wanting to use PH's/Gear/whatever hormone. If you think you can't make gains naturally and fast for that matter, you are an idiot. Go look at my pics in the pics forum. All natural, and I did it when I was older than you are currently.

If you can't add probably at least 15 lbs or so, then you are going about it all wrong, and PH's/Gear won't do you any more good - just **** up your endocrine system/stunt your growth.

Bobo had a kid that was fairly untrained that gained 22 lbs in 8 weeks. Might check that out.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Not allowing anyone under 21 to talk about this stuff isn't to be dicks.. same with not asking/posting sources... it brings in dead beats and is a liability to the board.

This isn't against you bro.. relax and see you in a month.. maybe never.

cordova527

Banned
Awards
Seriously,
If you want to engage someone, I'll engage. I think you are an idiot for wanting to use PH's/Gear/whatever hormone. If you think you can't make gains naturally and fast for that matter, you are an idiot. Go look at my pics in the pics forum. All natural, and I did it when I was older than you are currently.

If you can't add probably at least 15 lbs or so, then you are going about it all wrong, and PH's/Gear won't do you any more good - just **** up your endocrine system/stunt your growth.

Bobo had a kid that was fairly untrained that gained 22 lbs in 8 weeks. Might check that out.
Exactly fairly untrained. Keyword, untrained. I've been lifting for 3years, 2 hardcore. I know about diet the same or better then you. I don't need nonhelpful information regarding to how I train. If you guys wanna see a pic I will show and I can bet I'm bigger then the majority of you on this board. I just don't understand the fact why I get flamed for asking a question.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Exactly fairly untrained. Keyword, untrained. I've been lifting for 3years, 2 hardcore. I know about diet the same or better then you. I don't need nonhelpful information regarding to how I train. If you guys wanna see a pic I will show and I can bet I'm bigger then the majority of you on this board. I just don't understand the fact why I get flamed for asking a question.
Because you already stated it's "risky"... and the "my dad is bigger than your dad" bull ****... post em' up then chief. Do it before you get banned.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can bet I'm bigger then the majority of you on this board. I just don't understand the fact why I get flamed for asking a question.
Reason #1 - Read the rules.
Reason #2 - Total lack of respect for the board.
Reason #3 - Arrogance to the point of ignorance.
Do you understand now? If you can't understand a simple thing like why you got flamed, how do you expect to understand the ramifications of taking a PH at 18?

cordova527

Banned
Awards
First off I never said anything about me being better than anyone or saying anything about my father so don't put words into my mouth. Give me a week and I will show you before when I was 16, and now pics as I am 18 now. If my account gets deleted I will make a new one and post stating my old name, cordova527, and show the pics.

cordova527

Banned
Awards
Here is 16. In a week when I get a digicam to use I will post now.

Attachments

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
IF you 18 you could still be growing...PH's will stunt your growth.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
First off I never said anything about me being better than anyone or saying anything about my father so don't put words into my mouth. Give me a week and I will show you before when I was 16, and now pics as I am 18 now. If my account gets deleted I will make a new one and post stating my old name, cordova527, and show the pics.
It's a saying bro... stuff like that comes with age :poke" "my fish is bigger than yours." same thing...

Try IP ban homie. Why not just put them up now?

: poke : - that smiley is broken.. dang

cordova527

Banned
Awards
It's a saying bro... stuff like that comes with age :poke" "my fish is bigger than yours." same thing...

Try IP ban homie. Why not just put them up now?

: poke : - that smiley is broken.. dang
I can't put them up now because I don't have them. That right there is the most reason picture of me without a shirt. You'll see the recent one soon, don't worry.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I can't put them up now because I don't have them. That right there is the most reason picture of me without a shirt. You'll see the recent one soon, don't worry.
Trust me... I don't think to many of us are on the edge of desk chairs waiting for your pics. :wave:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm trying not to flame. But you want to tell me you know more about nutrition than I? Looking at ya - I don't believe it.

Lifting hardcore for 2 years? So what. That ain't ****.

You want to come on here with 8 posts and talk ****? Way to go man. People at AM will love you.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
You people on these online boards make me sick, especially when it comes to taking steroids under the age of 21 but yet there was just a thread the other day asking how old you were when you first did your first cycle and some posted at 16 but yet they don't get flamed or harrassed! Get off my case guys cause alls I asked for was a site, if you don't know one don't respond. You say I'm too young but yet you harrass me, cause thats not immature!
Cordova...clearly you haven't read the stickies. Many of us that are here enjoy calling AM home. And as such we live by the rules of the head clown Bobo and here's what he says about source posting:
LISTING SITES WITH AVAILABLE PH'S IS SOURCE POSTING!

DON'T DO IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO LEAVE THIS BOARD!
The guys aren't harassing you, they're giving you really good insight, you should heed their advice. You say us people on these boards make you sick...so be it, you made the choice to come to one, no one is making you stay. Bitching and moaning about not getting what you want will impress no one here, in fact, it'll probably just piss them off even more.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man I'm sorry dudes... Reading this guys posts made me realize that's probably a lot like I came off in my first posts on the board. So I wanna take the time to get my apology in before this thread is locked. And just to clarify things, I hadn't been in the gym 3 weeks and took SD :lol: I had been in about 3 months every day, with 4 years previous under my belt and running at least 5 miles / week for the past 2 years. So again I apologize, hope no one holds it against me as I'm trying to learn a lot as well, and this board has been very resourceful to me, to say the least.
And even though it is the "internet" it's still a community of people sharing knowledge, learning, and striving to better themselves, and it's only as strong as it's weakest link. And NOT being a total douchebag sure makes the environment more tolerable for not only YOURSELF, but certainly for everyone else....

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

there are a lot of new folks around these parts...............................

fkngchucknorris

Awards
Man I'm sorry dudes... Reading this guys posts made me realize that's probably a lot like I came off in my first posts on the board. So I wanna take the time to get my apology in before this thread is locked. And just to clarify things, I hadn't been in the gym 3 weeks and took SD :lol: I had been in about 3 months every day, with 4 years previous under my belt and running at least 5 miles / week for the past 2 years. So again I apologize, hope no one holds it against me as I'm trying to learn a lot as well, and this board has been very resourceful to me, to say the least.
And even though it is the "internet" it's still a community of people sharing knowledge, learning, and striving to better themselves, and it's only as strong as it's weakest link. And NOT being a total douchebag sure makes the environment more tolerable for not only YOURSELF, but certainly for everyone else....
Don't worry I never got that opinion of you. I'm new here too kinda.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nope.. not on holiday.. just teaching a night class this summer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.