Epistrong + 3ad Cycle - Please advise!

tusky212

Awards
Hello all,

I am new to this forum but not entirely new to the PH scene.

Epistrong: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol (methylated)
3ad: 3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one (non-methylated)

Background of myself:
I am 30 years old. I weigh approx 200lbs, 5'7 in height, been lifting/bodybuilding/powerlifting for 6-7 years. I am currently on TRT and have been for a couple years. I use Axiron topical testosterone and HCG injection 2ml three times a week (MWF). I mention this because I really don't have to worry about HPTA shutdown since I am taking synthetic test and HCG aids my LH and preserves my fertility (for the wife!)

My cycle plan is to run 3-ad at 4 caps a day, 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM. Adjacent to that I will run Epistrong at 2 caps a day, 1 in the AM and 1 in the PM. I was going to run this same for a 5 week cycle. During my cycle I take Orange Triad multi, fish oil and Liv52(for liver support). PCT plan is to continue my TRT/HCG and Dpol from Purus labs. I have an AI on hand, which I am unsure if that will even be necessary but hoping to get advice on if I should.

I got test results back on my labs, my free test was at 41.8 (range 5.05-19.8) and my testosterone was at 1160 (range 240-950).

Does everything look copacetic, would anyone change anything? Is an AI needed?

Thanks,
tusky

tusky212

Awards
Bump. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 64
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 15
Post Cycle Therapy 32
Anabolics 0