SD Hypothesis

Redeemer

Awards
I'm not qualified to make the following hypothesis, but I'm hoping some board members will take this on and give some opinions.

1. It seems to be pretty well established that SD can cause problems with your lipid profile and lowers both ldl and hdl into the single digits.
2. Many people are reccomending against RXT for PCT because (being an AI) it blocks the formation of estrogen- and estrogen is desirable to a degree because of it's beneficial effect on lipids.
3. 4AD is known to aromatize (indirectly) to estrogen, and/or can cause high levels

With the above information in mind, would the use of 4AD negate some of the lipid issues seen with SD?
My thought would be a 5 week cycle at whatever dosage the subject feels is appropriate consisting of:
Week 1, Frontload transdermal 4AD
Weeks 2, 3, and 4, 4AD and SD
Week 5, 4AD and RXT
Weeks 6, 7, and 8 RXT and liver support, omega 3's etc.

Any thoughts?
BTW, Please don't post anything like "Why don't you just use nolva for PCT blah blah" Thats not the point of this thread.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Sounds reasonable...I remember reading lipid profiles by some people who ran it solo and HDL was around 10, whereas some people who stacked it ended up with 20's+ and the ratio HDL:LDL was better...but, I'll wait for Dr.D, Sledge, TP, Bobo, or someone like that to chime in :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Just because 4-ad will aromatize after conversion, doesn't mean that it will help your lipids. The test converting from the 4-AD is just gonna screw up your lipids even more. That's what test/aas does. That would be totally redundant and would probably just make your lipids worse..lol.

If you want to run SD with RXT for PCT,(damn, I feel like I'm speaking in code anymore with all these abreviations..lol) then I suggest just using the appropriatte supps that help with lipid issues.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
My HDL was in single digits while on SD and a bunch of 4AD-cyp (> 1400mg/week). I've seen the same thing while using the same amount of IM 4AD with M1T.

IMO it's just a side effect that your gonna have to accept and deal with if you use a compound like that.

srt298

Awards
just finished a 4 week cycle of sd and had blood work, lipids were a little off, but my overall was still under 200 and my hdl was still in the normal range. I'm currently doing pct with RXT. I'll have another round of tests done after pct to see what the impact...
My sd cycle was at 20mg ed and so far I'm up about 16lbs and headed into week two of pct.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
I think people greatly underestimate nolva for this very reason.

Nolva is in itself a weak synthetic estrogen that will benefit your lipids and does a good job.

20mg ed during cycle works nicely but the real help always occurs during PCT.

look into niacin,RYR,policosinol for cholesterol support

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JudoJosh Supplements 70
ISU152 Supplements 51
Anabolics 3
Brian5225 Anabolics 8
Anabolics 37