Thoughts On Stacking 2 Methylated PH/DS

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what you guys thinking about running epistane and the one (methyl dht oxime) or that's not a wise idea, I don't want to destroy my liver I was thinking of running 1 gram of tudca with kings guard for cycle support!
I mean ppl stack msten and dmz and both are potent and they still survive.... kinda scared but it just sound good .

jathan_howe

Awards
General consensus is that it's not wise, out of health precaution. On the flip side, I've read a lot of people say it's over exaggerated and that it's not that big of a deal, especially when proper supports are taken. I don't have any personal experience with it however

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
have you ran either of these before? if so for how long

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
General consensus is that it's not wise, out of health precaution. On the flip side, I've read a lot of people say it's over exaggerated and that it's not that big of a deal, especially when proper supports are taken. I don't have any personal experience with it however
This. The liver is an amazing organ and can withstand a lot. Some people don't mind the two methyls and have good results and minimal liver elevation with proper support. I wouldn't because I have had really really high AST and ALT levels in the past. To me my it's just not worth it anymore. I'm at a different phase in life than I used to be with the kids now. Really just up to you. Are you doing labs with the cycle?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've seen M1T Oxime isn't worth it. But with a gram of TUDCA and Kingsguard your liver should be fine

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've run everything from epi to superdrol to M1T and not once have I ever used support supps on cycle. Like stated above, the lover is an incredible organ. I DO NOT suggest following my lead, but a lot of things get overblown as far as severity.

I have bloods done 2-3 times per year, sometimes while on a harsh oral, yes liver values were raised but never ofucj concern and always returned to normal

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I've run everything from epi to superdrol to M1T and not once have I ever used support supps on cycle. Like stated above, the lover is an incredible organ. I DO NOT suggest following my lead, but a lot of things get overblown as far as severity.

I have bloods done 2-3 times per year, sometimes while on a harsh oral, yes liver values were raised but never ofucj concern and always returned to normal
where is the lover located?

lol

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
have you ran either of these before? if so for how long
ran epistane for 5 weeks and never ran the one. Afi140 I wasn't planning but I probably would if necessary nosnmiveins yeah it's just alot of ppl stack msten dmz n they fine but noone just stack any methylated for some reason these are the main 2 I have seen so I was wondering what ppl think. Woody that's what I was thinking mani might be ok just intimidated

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ran epistane for 5 weeks and never ran the one. Afi140 I wasn't planning but I probably would if necessary nosnmiveins yeah it's just alot of ppl stack msten dmz n they fine but noone just stack any methylated for some reason these are the main 2 I have seen so I was wondering what ppl think. Woody that's what I was thinking mani might be ok just intimidated
Just curious. Why are you stacking these particular two? What are your goals? Epi DMZ would likely be as equally harsh but better results

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious. Why are you stacking these particular two? What are your goals? Epi DMZ would likely be as equally harsh but better results
i just want to get lean af and have quite few bottles of methyls and only run 2 cycles a year and it will take me forever to run everything I want lol
so td test/tren 2 month
epistane 5 weeks
methyl dht 6 weeks

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
With proper supports, plenty of water, and not overdoing the length of the cycle you'll probably be fine. I don't know about that particular combination but... yeah. It's alright.

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
I'd go epistane and a wet methyl like PPLEX..that'd be dope

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah fuk it I'll go epistane i want more gainz as methyl dht is mild on gainz ...
thanks everyone