Test, Masteron cycle

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing 500mg Test C a week in two different shots. Been doing that for 2 weeks already with 50mg of Proviron and .5mg of Anastrozole the next day after each shot. I've felt great and loving it so far. Keep in mind I'm starting this cycle off of my normal TRT. I'm about to switch from Proviron to Masteron and I'd like to know what you all with experience found the best dosing to be. Also if I need to bump my test up slightly. And what result some of you got from this. I also have 30 days of Tbol at 50mg I'd like to throw in the cycle at some point. And yes I have all the support supplements I'll need for that. Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to bump test, you'll see diminished returns realistically. Do you have short or long ester mast? I'd start at 300-400mg/wk and assess results and tolerance. You may notice some cramping. Tbol, depends on your goals here.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree that there is no need to bump the Test any further. Mast E at 5-600 with 500 Test is a great feel-good combo. Killer aggression, libido, and strength gains. As well as minimal AI usage, which you seem to be already adhering to.

I've never been sub-10% BF to get that grainy dryness that people say you get from Mast. I just love it for the benefits stated above.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Mast 200 (Masteron) (Drostanolone Enanthate 150mg, Drostanolone Propionate 50mg

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mast 200 (Masteron) (Drostanolone Enanthate 150mg, Drostanolone Propionate 50mg
Interesting. Not sure I've seen a blend of Mast. Seen Mast blends with other compounds, but not like this. Thinking of best way to dose...

.7ml eod maybe

.8 3x/week mon-wed-fri

Guess just depends on what you want your weekly total to be

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do 400 total mg of masteron a week although I personally prefer proviron over masteron.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 400 total mg of masteron a week although I personally prefer proviron over masteron.
I believe your the only person I've ever heard say that. Masteron is normally a huge favorite over Proviron

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Masterone and test really compliment eachother, it will be a great addition. Not to mention that is does help control estrogen to some degree.

Mast is a very mild compound IMO. I would suggest 400-600mg weekly....600mg being my sweet spot

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Masterone and test really compliment eachother, it will be a great addition. Not to mention that is does help control estrogen to some degree.

Mast is a very mild compound IMO. I would suggest 400-600mg weekly....600mg being my sweet spot
What sort of result do you see once adding Mast

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What sort of result do you see once adding Mast
Depends what your current stats and diet/training are like.

You won't see the hardening effects unless you're sub 10%bf. Libido goes through the roof and an overall feel-good compound

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Depends what your current stats and diet/training are like.

You won't see the hardening effects unless you're sub 10%bf. Libido goes through the roof and an overall feel-good compound
5'9 and around 201lbs right now. No clue on bf% I'm fairly lean. Guess I'll give a go and wait and see what results i get, will most likely be starting Tbol in about one week.