PH's and hair

kwantz2

Awards
Hello i was wondering if i should expect more facial and body hair during my cycle? I am a asain and i have like next to no facial hair and very little leg hair, and absolutly no body hair (chest and back). Should i be expecting any while on my super one + cycle? Thanks in advance.

Nicolai

Awards
i am on day #17 of my t1pro cycle... my facial hair seems to grow in faster then normal and looks to be a bit darker. i have also niticed the odd black hair growing in on my chest/shoulders (the rest is blonde... like really light). so, i think is it doin something to the hair growth... but i am not turning into an ape or anything

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Androgens can increase FSH output, so you could notice increased body hair. Too bad it doesn't work this way on the scalp.

Dio

Awards
Androgens stimulate the growth of body and facial hair the same way they inhibit the growth of scalp hair. The difference is a matter of genetic expression.

For you to grow extra body hair, the follicules would have to exist in the first place. So if you have 'em there's a good chance you'll see growth --especially at points of application.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i take it u are a bit thin up top pogue??
No, but I start getting very paranoid when on a cycle. I definitely have a full head of hair, but I'm concerned I might of lost a little around my scalp. I'm definitely going to be picking up some spiro next cycle round.