PH's and hair
- 03-06-2003, 07:26 PM
- 03-06-2003, 08:05 PM
i am on day #17 of my t1pro cycle... my facial hair seems to grow in faster then normal and looks to be a bit darker. i have also niticed the odd black hair growing in on my chest/shoulders (the rest is blonde... like really light). so, i think is it doin something to the hair growth... but i am not turning into an ape or anything
- 03-06-2003, 09:50 PM
Androgens can increase FSH output, so you could notice increased body hair. Too bad it doesn't work this way on the scalp.@pogue25 on Twitter
03-06-2003, 10:26 PM
03-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Androgens stimulate the growth of body and facial hair the same way they inhibit the growth of scalp hair. The difference is a matter of genetic expression.
For you to grow extra body hair, the follicules would have to exist in the first place. So if you have 'em there's a good chance you'll see growth --especially at points of application.
03-07-2003, 03:01 PM
No, but I start getting very paranoid when on a cycle. I definitely have a full head of hair, but I'm concerned I might of lost a little around my scalp. I'm definitely going to be picking up some spiro next cycle round.Originally posted by Nicolai
i take it u are a bit thin up top pogue??
@pogue25 on Twitter
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 05-08-2005, 01:47 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-22-2003, 02:03 PM
- By snoopy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:07 PM
- By jweave23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2003, 10:14 PM
- By Kay in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 01:09 AM