once a day dbol dosage? - AnabolicMinds.com

once a day dbol dosage?

1. New Member
    Answers

once a day dbol dosage?

I would like to do a test e, deca, and dbol cycle, but my source can only get dbol in 50mg tabs.
    Can I just split the tabs and take 25 mg a day in one dosage in the cycle?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

one dose a day is fine. guys have tried numerous ways and it generally comes out with the same results. FWIW, you could break them into 1/4's.

3. Registered User
    Answers

Are you sure they're tabs. I know of several UG labs that make a 50mg dbol capsule. I wouldn't count on being able to break them up. Either way, Beelz hit it on the head, after a few days blood levels will be about the same no matter what..

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

IP makes 50mg tabs

5. New Member
    Answers

I have always found single-episode dosing to be effective, perhaps even more effective that divided. I always wondered if the higher peak was causing more cumulative receptor activation, but who knows for sure. Good luck proving a theory on this either way.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition

6. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    I have always found single-episode dosing to be effective, perhaps even more effective that divided. I always wondered if the higher peak was causing more cumulative receptor activation, but who knows for sure. Good luck proving a theory on this either way.
    Very good point you bring up, Big Cat states in his Steroid profiles under Dianabol dosing that if you were running a Dbol only cycle, you would take your daily dose in one sitting in the morning preferably. If you were stacking with other AAS then split it up into 3 or 4 dosings throughout the day. Here is the excerpt from the article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdian.htm

" In light of the evidence presented, we conclude that the best use for methandrostenolone is short-term, for 5-6 weeks, at the beginning of a longer bulking stack (10+ weeks), preferably injectable, to kickstart gains and strength. Its effects are largely non-AR mediated and it aromatizes quite well, which leaves it with limited stacking partners, The best candidates are of course nandrolone and testosterone. It should be taken in doses no higher than 50 mg (20-40 mg being the norm) ,spread over multiple doses for maximum effects in stacks and a single morning dose when taken by itself. D-bol remains a favorite today however, that's a fact that cannot be argued. "

7. New Member
    Answers

all IP 50mg tabs are way too small to split into 1/4's IMO

they are the size of an 81mg baby aspirin...

regards,
    COTC

PS: I would just heed beez's advice as blood levels come out about equal either way...

8. Senior Member
    Answers

I know many kids that have taken dbol. They all report the same result generally despite dose spliting or not. The effect of dbol will be mostly determined by your responsivenss the the compound in general.

9. Senior Member
    Answers

I've always taken my dbols all at once in the AM. I've never done it spaced out before, but all at once works absolutely great for myself. Although one may encounter more/harsher sides since blood levels will be spiked instead of a gradual flow.

10. Professional Member
    Answers

Just take that 50mg tab of goodness down the hatch.

11. Registered User
    Answers

JMINIS

*Freak Man sighs,
    washes down "horse" pill
    Goes back to qym and eats smith machine.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

12. Board Supporter
    Answers

I perfer to split my doses evenly as I can... just makes more sense to me. But obviously plenty of people take it all at once, and like the results.. so go for it.

13. Professional Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    *Freak Man sighs,
    washes down "horse" pill
    Goes back to qym and eats smith machine.
    LOL , man I still love your avatar.

14. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

I've always broken it up and spread the dose throughout the day... Dbol's half-life is like 4-6 hours so i always thought that spreading it out would work better.

15. New Member
    Answers

Are you sure thats a good idea? I'm 6'3 and 190. Wouldn't 50mg a day, in one dosage, along with test e and deca be too much? Would it be better if i split the IP tab and took 25 mg a day?

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Just take that 50mg tab of goodness down the hatch.

16. Senior Member
    Answers

I have known kids to take 50mg ed. A little on the high range, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have heard of kids taking 100mg ed which I think is insane.

17. Senior Member
    Answers

When I use dbol, I never use less than 50mg. That's the bare minimum. I try to shoot for 60mg with 75mg being the absolute highest. If you're an experienced AAS user and over 230lbs. sometimes you just need more of the good stuff in order to reap the benefits...I also know local guys who use 100-150mg, but I don't think they ever get bloodwork done so who knows what their livers look like..lol.

18. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lifted
    so who knows what their livers look like..lol.
    Swiss cheese

19. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERTAKER
    I have known kids to take 50mg ed. A little on the high range, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have heard of kids taking 100mg ed which I think is insane.
    But for a first time user of AAS, would u say to go ahead and do 50mg?

20. New Member
    Answers

i would say if your using 50mg IP tabs it would be fine since they usually test out a little bit under dosed and 50mg is not an OUTRAGEOUS dose, however, 100mg ED is ridiculous, lol.

I would reccomend like 30-35 for first timers but if IP tabs are your only option I wouldn't see too much harm done with 50mgs ED for say 4 weeks or so...

regards,
    COTC

21. Registered User
    Answers

i would say if your using 50mg IP tabs it would be fine since they usually test out a little bit under dosed and 50mg is not an OUTRAGEOUS dose, however, 100mg ED is ridiculous, lol.

I would reccomend like 30-35 for first timers but if IP tabs are your only option I wouldn't see too much harm done with 50mgs ED for say 4 weeks or so...

regards,
    COTC

Agreed but with the necessary precautions in place of course...

Liver, lipid, anti-man (AI) titties chems around
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

22. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er

regards,
    COTC

Agreed but with the necessary precautions in place of course...

Liver, lipid, anti-man (AI) titties chems around
    I'll agree to that also, the only reason I did not mention any of that is because IMO opinion if someone is going to run D-bol and are actually "ready" for it then I believe they should be able to figure all that out on their own by using the search button, lol

I just believe a lot of the people on this board need to do more research for themselves which I'm sure you agree with lol

but good info, bump what motiv8ter said

regards,
    COTC

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  208 lbs.
    Answers

i'm doing about 30mg dbol/day + 1test/4ad transderm. maybe anti-e as necessary. did a cycle before & it worked pretty well for me. i really don't want to blow up as much as i did last time, people at work were looking at me a little funny hehe.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol50-Once a day or Twice?Your thoughts
    By getswole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:24 PM
  2. superdrol - twice a day or once a day?
    By such a loser yo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 05:47 PM
  3. Fish Oil: Once a day or spaced out?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:02 AM
  4. Nolva - Entire dose once per day?
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-17-2003, 09:20 PM
  5. My once a day oral cycle