HELP!!! APPETITE STIMULANT!!

Morgan205

Awards
I'm 24 years old, 6'3" and 180 lean muscle. I've worked out off and on since I was 18. I've ALWAYS struggled with caloric intake. It's hard for me to consume a full size meal because my stomach will feel full and I will begin to get nauseas. Also I rarely get hungry after breakfast. I've cycles pro hormones before and got good results but I feel like if I could get greater results and hold on to my gains if I could eat more. It seriously is a struggle. I was curious if anyone knew of a supplement or anything that would also work as a appetite stimulant. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Morgan205

Awards
Wake up and drink 3 raw eggs before I go to the gym. I drink them raw because I literally cannot eat right when I wake up. Then after the gym I'll drink a smoothie that contains 600 calories and 50 grams of protein and eat a chicken and egg omelet. After this is when my appetite usually goes away so for lunch I'll try to eat a good size meal. And then around 3 I'll drink a mass gainer and that keep me full until dinner which usually will be a small meal just because I can't eat very much in a sitting. Before bed if I can manage, I'll force myself to drink another mass gainer. The mass gainers are 750 calories and 45 grams of protein. It's a pretty undisciplined and unplanned diet.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3 raw eggs...really? You can't eat when you wake but 3 raw eggs is the answer? You gotta be trolling

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found that MassMax XT, Magnitropin, and Origin all increased my appetite. I felt hungry sooner after eating with MassMax XT, and all three definitely allowed m to eat more without feeling full or bloated.

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But Rocky did it, so it must work.
May I recommend the Ivan Drago meal plan from Rocky IV. It consists of a ****ton of juice and Apollo Creed.

But seriously OP, if you're not trolling, swing by the nutrition forum. You don't need an app stimulant, you need a better meal plan.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try CJC and GHRP 6. That should do the job. Anabeta Elite for something natural, Origin, MK 677. X Gels also make me really hungry.

Smoke some weed if you have to.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
3 raw eggs...really? You can't eat when you wake but 3 raw eggs is the answer? You gotta be trolling
He lives that salmonella lifestyle

Op MK677 seems to be a good appetite booster

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
1500 calories from mass gainers every day? So that means a significant portion of your daily caloric intake is from a nutritionally vacuous source?

Drinking your calories is a good strategy for an undereater like yourself. But I would strongly suggest making your own weight gainer out of whole foods instead of the highly processed crap you currently consume. It will also taste better.

Search Google for "weight gainer recipes." Typical ingredients include peanut butter, whole milk, oats, yogurt, fruit, and a couple scoops of protein powder.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
MK increases my appetite substantially.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Peanut butter... that'll make you fat.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I'm 24 years old, 6'3" and 180 lean muscle. I've worked out off and on since I was 18. I've ALWAYS struggled with caloric intake. It's hard for me to consume a full size meal because my stomach will feel full and I will begin to get nauseas. Also I rarely get hungry after breakfast. I've cycles pro hormones before and got good results but I feel like if I could get greater results and hold on to my gains if I could eat more. It seriously is a struggle. I was curious if anyone knew of a supplement or anything that would also work as a appetite stimulant. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Try scoop of peanut butter and scoop of organic jelly for Pre workout meal good carbs proteins and fats. No chewing required haha

Last edited:

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Weed+ MK677 and i want to eat 5000+ calories a day

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Cannabis will help if your willing. But also do yourself a favor and stop drinking raw eggs. Go pasteurized at least

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've found that MassMax XT, Magnitropin, and Origin all increased my appetite. I felt hungry sooner after eating with MassMax XT, and all three definitely allowed m to eat more without feeling full or bloated.
ABE is another one to add here. And Black Hole

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Raw eggs in orange juice blended works best. It's amazing, and yes, pasteurized is best.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Raw eggs in orange juice blended works best. It's amazing, and yes, pasteurized is best.
How is that best?

Either have a shake or sit down to eggs and juice

But maybe I'm old fashioned...

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is that best?

Either have a shake or sit down to eggs and juice

But maybe I'm old fashioned...
I was addressing the OP having raw eggs. For me, < missing modifier. I think if you want raw eggs, mixing with orange juice is delicious.

There is nothing wrong with your preferring cooked eggs with your orange juice. In a pinch for time however.. it's a nice solution.