In a pickle

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hi Guys,

I'm currently in a pickle and I'd like to know what you guys would do or if you have any suggestions.

I'm currently ending my first test run in the next couple weeks. My PCT starts on 2/6 with clomid/torem/asin/daa.

I have a bachelor party/wedding/honeymoon in May and I'm trying to get in the best shape possible for it.

My main question is, how would you go about trying to reduce as much fat as possible in the next 3 months, but also with trying to maintain as much muscle/strength as possible from my cycle during PCT?

Basically, during PCT, I know you're supposed to limit cardio a little bit and at least maintain the diet, if not eat slightly more to maintain the strength/size gains made during the cycle.

I want to lose as much BF as possible which would require even more cardio and to be in a calorie deficit, but this would probably hinder my PCT. I guess I'm just wondering if I should maybe wait until mid March until I'm done with my PCT serms to really start trying to cut or if I should start ASAP.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Calorie deficit plus cardio. Clen is anti catabolic and will help stripping fat.

Something you need to realize though. If you truly go on a cut and are serious about it....you will lose size, you will lose strength. But get that out of your head and just focus on the image you see staring back at you in the mirror.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Calorie deficit plus cardio. Clen is anti catabolic and will help stripping fat.

Something you need to realize though. If you truly go on a cut and are serious about it....you will lose size, you will lose strength. But get that out of your head and just focus on the image you see staring back at you in the mirror.
Got it, makes sense. Do you think it's retarded to do this during the PCT portion though? My PCT will run from Feb-Mid March. Should I probably wait until Mid March before going into a calorie deficit and increase cardio? I just don't want to lose everything I just did from my cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Got it, makes sense. Do you think it's retarded to do this during the PCT portion though? My PCT will run from Feb-Mid March. Should I probably wait until Mid March before going into a calorie deficit and increase cardio? I just don't want to lose everything I just did from my cycle.
I would eat maintenance calories through pct and start adding cardio in....increasing intensity and/or duration each week. Then once you start to cut just lower calories and keep doing cardio

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
I would eat maintenance calories through pct and start adding cardio in....increasing intensity and/or duration each week. Then once you start to cut just lower calories and keep doing cardio
I think that seems feasible. Thanks!

Moo37

Awards
From what I understand, T2 and GW50156 are both supposed to help preserve muscle mass, if not increase it to a (small) degree. T2 by protein synthesis, and GW by glucose uptake in skeletal muscle. You could also run natural non-hormonal anabolics like Follidrone 2.0 or Laxogenin.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
From what I understand, T2 and GW50156 are both supposed to help preserve muscle mass, if not increase it to a (small) degree. T2 by protein synthesis, and GW by glucose uptake in skeletal muscle. You could also run natural non-hormonal anabolics like Follidrone 2.0 or Laxogenin.
Good info, I would be doing pct though from feb-mid march.. are u saying to add these in pct or something for down the road.. ultimately would like to get off everything for a few months for a full recovery.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep in mind your maintenance calories post cycle are likely higher than pre cycle

Moo37

Awards
Good info, I would be doing pct though from feb-mid march.. are u saying to add these in pct or something for down the road.. ultimately would like to get off everything for a few months for a full recovery.
The T2/GW would certainly be going outside the intended use for during PCT, but Follidrone/Laxogenin/Anabeta Elite/etc. can certainly be ran during PCT, and it's how many use them. You can also run peptides, HGH Fragment 176-191 in particular, and HGH secretagogues like Mk677 or Anamorelin.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
The T2/GW would certainly be going outside the intended use for during PCT, but Follidrone/Laxogenin/Anabeta Elite/etc. can certainly be ran during PCT, and it's how many use them. You can also run peptides, HGH Fragment 176-191 in particular, and HGH secretagogues like Mk677 or Anamorelin.
Awesome thx

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Wait until after your PCT before you start eating in a caloric deficit. At that point, you will have two months to cut. The amount of weight you attempt to lose in that amount of time will factor in to the amount of muscle you lose.

If 10 lbs of weight loss is enough, you can lose that in 2 months while training hard at the gym, and you likely not lose much muscle mass. Any more than that, and your deficit will be large enough that losses in lean mass will be much more difficult to avoid.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Wait until after your PCT before you start eating in a caloric deficit. At that point, you will have two months to cut. The amount of weight you attempt to lose in that amount of time will factor in to the amount of muscle you lose.

If 10 lbs of weight loss is enough, you can lose that in 2 months while training hard at the gym, and you likely not lose much muscle mass. Any more than that, and your deficit will be large enough that losses in lean mass will be much more difficult to avoid.
I think 10lbs of fat loss would be awesome!

Here is me currently at the 60day point in my cycle. I'm guessing my bf is probably like 18% or something around there. I'd LOVE to get down to like 12% by Mid May. Do you think that's feasible if I really start going at the cutting process in mid March?

60 Day.jpg

60 Day (2).jpg

60 Day (3).jpg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You only ran test for 8 weeks? Jump back on it for another 4-8 and add low dose t3. Should help you lean out. Obvs not the best route though

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
You only ran test for 8 weeks? Jump back on it for another 4-8 and add low dose t3. Should help you lean out. Obvs not the best route though
No, I'm on 8 weeks right now and this is the 60 day difference so far. I'm running for 12 weeks. I've been running Test E at 300/300/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400/500/500. I also through in 11-KT for the final 4 weeks.

PCT starting 10 days after last pin:

Clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5
Torem: 60/60/45/45/30/30
Asin: 6.25mg eod
DAA: 0/0/3/3/3/3

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Run 11-KT longer if you can. Over 8 weeks with test and a good diet you'll lean out nicely

livestrong82

Awards
Keep running test until late may @400mg weekly.. then PCT after your date..

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep running test until late may @400mg weekly.. then PCT after your date..
This is an option.. but also 6+ months on for your first cycle is a little excessive. I wouldn't normally recommend it.

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
This is an option.. but also 6+ months on for your first cycle is a little excessive. I wouldn't normally recommend it.
Yeah, I'm running 12 weeks and that's it. I still want to have kids in the future.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm running 12 weeks and that's it. I still want to have kids in the future.
Fertility issues are not that common really, from everything I've heard. People can stay on for years and come off and have kids.

But, I wouldn't go past your original plan either. A few extra weeks at the most maybe, but not three extra months. Lol

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
11-KT sounds like the best suggestion as well as FD2. Also consider Iron Legion Invictus as an alternative to 11-KT.

GW will most likely just improve your endurance if you up your cardio. Not a fan of the lethargy side effects myself.

MK-677 will help with recovery/sleep but will most likely result in significant bloat unless you are one of the lucky few that reports that it helped them to lean out. I would not count on that. Possibly experiment with MK after your event.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
11-KT sounds like the best suggestion as well as FD2. Also consider Iron Legion Invictus as an alternative to 11-KT.

GW will most likely just improve your endurance if you up your cardio. Not a fan of the lethargy side effects myself.

MK-677 will help with recovery/sleep but will most likely result in significant bloat unless you are one of the lucky few that reports that it helped them to lean out. I would not count on that. Possibly experiment with MK after your event.
GW and lethargy?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
If you have the funds....you could run the gamut on sups and use CLA (studies show fat loss), l-Carnitine (burn fat as fuel), HMB (to preserve muscles during caloric deficit), l-Glutamine (preserve muscles) and BCAA's of course.

This is a good stack of natural sups that actually have scientific research backing up their claims to fat loss. Trick is to get on them NOW because CLA and HMB take months to start having effects.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
And hell, while you're at it grab some Laxogenin. Claims are strength and moderate muscles gains in the realm of a few pounds....but why not. Primeval Labs has buy one get one free (on some sites) on their Super Laxo, which is a 2-3 month supply depending on dosage for only about 40-50 bucks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 10
Cycle Logs 1
Mitch5 General Chat 9
Nutrition / Health 1