Brick and mortar information

Nickyg1478

Awards
Hello everyone. Brand new account here. I've been visiting the website for a while but I haven't done any steroids yet. Been thinking about starting but wanted to research first. I read a PCT guide by a user named Yates and it seemed very informative. The guy at my local supplement shop was telling me to use SARMs as a pct, and I mentioned SERMs to him and he had no idea what it was. Is this guy just out of his mind? Thanks

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He has no idea what he's talking about, like most of them....

Nickyg1478

Awards
That's what I figured. How can people be so retarded then? Is it just because the negative effects happen so much further down the line, he has no reason to think he's wrong?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's what I figured. How can people be so retarded then? Is it just because the negative effects happen so much further down the line, he has no reason to think he's wrong?
Pretty much, or he just wants to sell you ****

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The guy at my local supplement shop was telling me to use SARMs as a pct, and I mentioned SERMs to him and he had no idea what it was.
This is easily the funniest thing I've read all day.

OP, I would say go back and kick him in the. All, but now we know his are shriveled anyways so don't bother.

Punch him in the clit instead.

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 100% about sales. If they don't have the knowledge to properly construct a cycle for a customer safely and completely, then they have no business selling those products in my opinion. I used to manage a couple different supplement shops and when we sold PH and SARMs I would instruct people on where abouts to find the proper products that we obviously couldn't sell in store, the owners hated it and it ended up being a major reason for me leaving. They'd rather sell you the "stack" with their arimistane/DAA/milk thistle blend in it for $90. They could give two ****s what's the right way to do stuff because that way doesn't make them more money.

Most brick and mortar owners I've found have zero interest in people's health and take advantage, theyre POS's