4-Andro/Super DMZ 2.0 HELP!

rockten21

Awards
I know I'm gonna get so much **** for this but I'm fine with that as long as I get advice. Okay so after "researching" for over a year, I decided to do said cycle. I'm not doing the cycle cause I'm scared of actual AAS or because I don't have a source but because I already had the DMZ and figured I could run this then actual AAS cycle later. Also previously I have ran an Ostarine cycle and a LGD cycle.

About me: 21
6 foot 5
220lbs
Training for 4 years

Basically I started the cycle on Monday and stopped mid way Wednesday after discussing with my friend on whether or not I should really be taking it and I decided to get off but now I'm thinking (pretty ****ing sure) it was a terrible idea to stop but even worse on to stop just after starting and I think I may have ****ed my test levels even after just a couple of days. Basically I'm asking for any help because I know I ****ed up. Should I just continue the 4-Andro alone then do my PCT, just wait and see if my body starts reacting well again without cycle or PCT, or just start the rest of the cycle again and run the PCT?

Sorry if it's confusing at all and I'm 100% open to any advice/suggestions! Thank you!

rockten21

Awards
Btw taking on cycle support and pct is Nolva 30/20/10/10, Clomid 75/50/50/25 and Sup3r PCT as extra backup.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
First off are you running any good legit on cycle support? (Please for the love of god say yes).... if no then stop, your liver will thank you later.

Second. 3 days isn't really enough time for anything to kick in, even a week you'd still be alright. If you're super duper worried about having screwed something up then run clomid at 25mg ed for 2 weeks. You don't need too but if you want the peace of mind then go for it. Sad to see such a great product go to waste. :(

Personally I'd run the cycle since you have the stuff and you have a solid pct. slightly higher dose than normally used for pct but won't cause any harm at those doses. I'd drop the clomid to 50/50/25/25 and with that you could run it an extra week if you wanted too.

Super DMZ 2.0 put a ton of mass on me, loved it so much. But after 6 weeks my liver was feeling it.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Removed by user

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No way you would need to do a PCT after three days, dont waste your time or products. "Shutdown" takes weeks to actually happen. Just stop the cycle if you're scared

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I'm confused what caused you to stop? I actually ran this as my first cycle, probably wasn't the best idea but I had great gains

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh noooo I took a big bad steroid and I'm ****ed after 3 whole days

rockten21

Awards
Thank you all for the responses. And the reason for stopping was basically my friends saying I didn't need anything and that I can still gain without it and for whatever reason they convinced me. And the main reason I was nervous was cause I've heard shutdown is almost immediate and I didn't want to start and then boom, I'm screwed. I know it probably sounds ridiculous but I'm just trying to play it safe lol but anyway really appreciate the advice guys!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you all for the responses. And the reason for stopping was basically my friends saying I didn't need anything and that I can still gain without it and for whatever reason they convinced me. And the main reason I was nervous was cause I've heard shutdown is almost immediate and I didn't want to start and then boom, I'm screwed. I know it probably sounds ridiculous but I'm just trying to play it safe lol but anyway really appreciate the advice guys!
If you want to play it safe then don't ever mess with your hormones. Always s risk for bad stuff to happen with you **** around with the bodies chemistry

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Just stop taking it, no PCT is needed after 3-days, you will be fine,.
If you are really paranoid, snag a natty test booster like AlphaMaxXT. Although I don't think you "need" anything.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What you "need" is a case of man the **** up. :lol:

To be serious you have a good stack with potential to add 10+ pounds on, don't waste it ;)

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I'll send you my address and you can send me all your worries
?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shut down is imminent, so understand even with lgd that is what happens. Good natty stack anabeta elite + X-gels.