Awards
when taking trimax, should you spread out the dose or take it all at once,,

and with or without food?

thnaks guys

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Spread it as evenly as possible.

Doesn't matter if it's with or without food.

GottaMakeIt

Awards
Spread it as evenly as possible.

Doesn't matter if it's with or without food.
hey thanks lean one, Im taking 2 caps per day and as you told me, doing slow cardio, as much as i can.. Right now this is how much Im doing

Mon thru thurs--45 mins morning/ 30 mins evening (after weights)
Friday --45 mins
Sat Sun --off

Is this enough?

Another thing. The treadmil at my gym doesnt tell the heart rate, SO I go by MPH. I do 3 MPH .. that just fast walking for me,, Is that Ok>?

thanks for answering!

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another thing. The treadmil at my gym doesnt tell the heart rate, SO I go by MPH. I do 3 MPH .. that just fast walking for me,, Is that Ok>?
I am probably smaller than you at 6' and 185lbs, but I do my slow fasted cardio at 2.5mph at a 10% incline. The incline burns way more calories than the flat. My heart rate stays in the 55-60% range at this speed/incline. Sometimes near the 20 minute mark I have to ramp down on the speed a little to 2.2mph to keep it under 60%. Slow cardio is the most boring thing in the world, but it seems to work. Good luck with the Trimax, and remember that the couple weeks after you stop taking it are going to be harder to maintain your weight loss than it is to actually lose the weight. Have a good plan in place before the cycle ends. If you do a quick search under Trimax, there are lots of opinions on what works best. I liked 7Keto and an ECA/Y stack to keep my metabolism going.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Is this enough?
Well give it some time and you'll find out.

As far as intensity, use the timer and check your pulse and breathing. breathing should be slow and steady. Pulse should be around 20 beats per 10 sec. ;)

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does this supplement hurt endurence for a "serious" runner?

GottaMakeIt

Awards
I am probably smaller than you at 6' and 185lbs, but I do my slow fasted cardio at 2.5mph at a 10% incline. The incline burns way more calories than the flat. My heart rate stays in the 55-60% range at this speed/incline. Sometimes near the 20 minute mark I have to ramp down on the speed a little to 2.2mph to keep it under 60%. Slow cardio is the most boring thing in the world, but it seems to work. Good luck with the Trimax, and remember that the couple weeks after you stop taking it are going to be harder to maintain your weight loss than it is to actually lose the weight. Have a good plan in place before the cycle ends. If you do a quick search under Trimax, there are lots of opinions on what works best. I liked 7Keto and an ECA/Y stack to keep my metabolism going.
yea buddy, Im 6'1 240 lbs around 16% BF
just trying to get under 10% BF..

whats your opinion on HIIT?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
does this supplement hurt endurence for a "serious" runner?
IMO, No. Trimax or any thyroid derivitive actually increases cardiac output by increasing the strength of heart muscle contractions.

bullydog

Awards
IMO, No. Trimax or any thyroid derivitive actually increases cardiac output by increasing the strength of heart muscle contractions.
I thought being a metabolite of T3 it causes lethargy and sluggishness in most people due to the increased energy expenditure?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I thought being a metabolite of T3 it causes lethargy and sluggishness in most people due to the increased energy expenditure?
Yes, but you are referring to an entirely difrent side effect. Just because the heart is working harder doesn't mean that you will have more energy.

Did you know that scientists have developed a modified version of T3 that has all the metabolism boosting power with ZERO effects on cardiac tissue?

bullydog

Awards
Did you know that scientists have developed a modified version of T3 that has all the metabolism boosting power with ZERO effects on cardiac tissue?
...oh oh! gimme, gimme some! :twisted:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Nah... research chems dont need to wait for the lazy FDA... tell us the chem name at least :)
Geez, I don't remember. I read about it in a back issue of MD. "Future Pharmacy" collumn By Doug Kalman. I always liked his stuff. Still do.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Geez, I don't remember. I read about it in a back issue of MD. "Future Pharmacy" collumn By Doug Kalman. I always liked his stuff. Still do.
:frustrate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATERLOGGED Anabolics 1
Anabolics 3
General Chat 0
Anabolics 19
Supplements 2