Sarms experience. 12 wk including yk 11!

Matlop3z

Awards
Training exp 8 yrs. 24 yrs old
starting weight 180, ending weight 195.
Height 5'9

12 week sarm cycle composed of
Week 1-4 ostarine, 5-8 lgd and 9-12 yk11 followed by clomid 50,25,25.

Heres my experience for those interested.
(No test base was used, solo sarm run)

The first 8 weeks I ate high carbs, moderate protein and low fats.
The last four I switched to low carb (under 100g) followed by high protein and high fats.

Week 1-4: Ostarine 10 mg only hunger, 20 mg good strength gains and 30mg was my sweet spot. Strength and well being was awesome. 40mg virtually no difference from 30mg but night sweats and intense hunger.

Week 5-8 lgd. Pumps were amazing and I wanted to train for volume. Felt like i could go on and on! 10mg felt same as 5mg except it tanked my libido. 15 mg gave me a little of a mental edge and tanked my libido. (Yes I pushed through lethargy) I personally felt waaay stronger using osta.

Week 9-12 yk 11 baby!
Dosage was 5mg pre workout the first week. Strength and pumps were there. Week two i bumped it to 5mg at 10am and 5mg at 4pm pre workout. My libido and strength went through the roof( idk why) Week 3 I followed week 2 protocol except doubled the dosage. Hunger was baaad! And I had retard endurance/strength at all times. Despite being low carb I looked full and the weight scale wasnt moving down. It seemed I was getting leaner and stronger. (Why I feel this isnt a sarm) Week 4 i went back to 10mg a day. Followed by pct.

All in all my lgd tanked my libido and made me lethargic. Yk somehow brought It back. Mg per mg i feel yk owns lgd its not even funny. I had zero dht issues or joint issues. Osta makes you feel great. Took it once a day in the AM and 30mg felt
Awesome for me. Oh one thing I forgot to mention. I had muscle spasms all the time
With yk in my shoulders. Could have been the change to a low carb diet
Hope the info helps someone ??

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Training exp 8 yrs. 24 yrs old
starting weight 180, ending weight 195.
Height 5'9

12 week sarm cycle composed of
Week 1-4 ostarine, 5-8 lgd and 9-12 yk11 followed by clomid 50,25,25.

Heres my experience for those interested.
(No test base was used, solo sarm run)

The first 8 weeks I ate high carbs, moderate protein and low fats.
The last four I switched to low carb (under 100g) followed by high protein and high fats.

Week 1-4: Ostarine 10 mg only hunger, 20 mg good strength gains and 30mg was my sweet spot. Strength and well being was awesome. 40mg virtually no difference from 30mg but night sweats and intense hunger.

Week 5-8 lgd. Pumps were amazing and I wanted to train for volume. Felt like i could go on and on! 10mg felt same as 5mg except it tanked my libido. 15 mg gave me a little of a mental edge and tanked my libido. (Yes I pushed through lethargy) I personally felt waaay stronger using osta.

Week 9-12 yk 11 baby!
Dosage was 5mg pre workout the first week. Strength and pumps were there. Week two i bumped it to 5mg at 10am and 5mg at 4pm pre workout. My libido and strength went through the roof( idk why) Week 3 I followed week 2 protocol except doubled the dosage. Hunger was baaad! And I had retard endurance/strength at all times. Despite being low carb I looked full and the weight scale wasnt moving down. It seemed I was getting leaner and stronger. (Why I feel this isnt a sarm) Week 4 i went back to 10mg a day. Followed by pct.

All in all my lgd tanked my libido and made me lethargic. Yk somehow brought It back. Mg per mg i feel yk owns lgd its not even funny. I had zero dht issues or joint issues. Osta makes you feel great. Took it once a day in the AM and 30mg felt
Awesome for me. Oh one thing I forgot to mention. I had muscle spasms all the time
With yk in my shoulders. Could have been the change to a low carb diet
Hope the info helps someone ����
you cant compare yk to lgd- 1 is a sarm, one isnt

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YK-11 is a SARM but it also has a unique structure to it which makes it appear to be a Steroid. It's in fact, both.
Which one of the diagrams below is showing Testosterone and which one is YK-11?

a.jpg

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought actually was a steroid but it's not based on the traditional testosterone backbone rather uses progesterone?

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Did you have any prolactin / estrogen issues with YK-11 ? Something that would call for an AI?

RANS0M

RANS0M

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you have any prolactin / estrogen issues with YK-11 ? Something that would call for an AI?
I'm running yk right now. I have a log in the cycle info section. I'm only 3 days in and no signs of estrogen/prolactin sides but I do have Aromasin and Inhibit E just in case.

I've done lots of research on it and it shouldn't aromatize. Better to be safe than sorry ya know.

Matlop3z

Awards
I had zero issues. Its pretty amazing. Im deff going to run again

Matlop3z

Awards
IMO and imo only, the surpression is the same of that ostarine gave me. In fact lgd tanked my libido and it yk helped ALOT. Maybe raised my free test I couldn't tell you but it feels like hexadrone at a low dosage. Thats what I would compare it to. I used EA brand btw capsules

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Currently 8 weeks of LGD and 5 days on YK and adding 677 hopefully tomorrow.

LGD has seemed to have caused shut down, but seem to have more energy since starting YK. Other then administrating YK to close to bed and not sleeping, have not seen any sides yet.