Opinions needed

bowtiedaddy

Awards
long time, first time...

i recently got a bag full of various PHs from a friend who owns a natural foods/supplement store. he didn't sell them before the ban and got tired of them sitting in the back of his store i guess. he offered them to me for next to nothing so i took them all and i'm stashing the good ones away for future use.

however, i already purchased some SD for an upcoming cycle before all this occured and now i have a product here that i might consider stacking with it. not because i feel it's an exceptional product but because now its here in front of me.

it consists of the following:
4-Androstenediol 100mg
5-Alpha-Androstane 3,17 Beta Diol 100mg
1,4 Androstadiene-3,17 Dione 50 mg
1,(5 alpha)-Androsten-3,17-Dione 50 mg

should i go ahead and stack this with the SD? or should i just toss this one out? ebay maybe? (kidding)

thanks for any input

bowtiedaddy

Awards
guess i could have added some more specifics to that first post...

the bottle contains 60 caps and i have two of them. i was figuring on at least 6 caps a day but that only puts me at 20 days. if i ran the SD at 10 mg the first week and probably upping it to 20 the rest of the cycle, should i start these one week before and run the SD for the additional two weeks after?

something like this?

week 1 : 600 mg 4ad stack
week 2 : 600 mg 4ad stack/10 mg SD
week 3 : 600 mg 4ad stack/20 mg SD
week 4 : 20 mg SD
week 5 : 20 mg SD

or just cut the dosage down and run 4 a day (400 mg) the whole length of the SD cycle?

thanks again for any input

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'd make the cycle 4 weeks, using 900-1000mg/day 4AD starting week 1, (till it runs out), run the 1,4 as well (till it runs out) and run the SD weeks 2-4 at 10mg/day. The 5AA might help with water if you wanna stack that in there too, if I have that correctly.

bowtiedaddy

Awards
i wish i could but they are rolled together in one product....

i do have some other bottles of ergopharms 4ad but i was saving those for a future 1ad/4ad cycle.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anybody have a clue what that last chemical is?

i dont see why you couldnt run this with SD. i dont think it will do squat but i dont see it hurting anything...probably contribute to the bloat a little with the 4-ad and the 2 diones.