What does it mean when you're pissing blood? (not me)

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
When I was in high school, steroids were very, very popular. I remember hearing a few cases where guys were pissing blood.. Most people were taking straight Testosterone and Anadrol - and lots of it.. What caused the bleeding? Just curious...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a cycle of M1T, followed up with Nolva did this to me... scariest **** that happened to me... havent touched M1T since, and it hasnt happened again either.

Poison.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though the Doc couldnt find it out before I was healed. Had a fiber optic camera ran into my dick, nothing in the bladder or before... also had a CT Scan of my abdoman, which didnt so anything... then not to long afterward, I pissed out a scab, or something of the sort, and they said it was most likely from the kidneys.

Not much they could do from there... told me to drink LOTS of cranberry, and take the extract.

Adams

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
When I was in high school, steroids were very, very popular. I remember hearing a few cases where guys were pissing blood.. Most people were taking straight Testosterone and Anadrol - and lots of it.. What caused the bleeding? Just curious...
It's most likely kidney damage. Roughly translated if this happens to you it means this: get the **** to a doctor, quick.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though the Doc couldnt find it out before I was healed. Had a fiber optic camera ran into my dick, nothing in the bladder or before... also had a CT Scan of my abdoman, which didnt so anything... then not to long afterward, I pissed out a scab, or something of the sort, and they said it was most likely from the kidneys.

Not much they could do from there... told me to drink LOTS of cranberry, and take the extract.

Adams
Same thing happend to me DAdams. I was only on M1T for 5 days!. I only got the CT Scan though and this was with no insurance!. I am still paying of the bill. I've got around $1200 left to pay off.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Same thing happend to me DAdams. I was only on M1T for 5 days!. I only got the CT Scan though and this was with no insurance!. I am still paying of the bill. I've got around $1200 left to pay off.
Wow.. makes you think twice about that $9.99 bottle of m1t.

My minds made up.. I'm never touching m1t.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what CDB said. And yes, M1T is the devil.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
how common is this occurance and what aas compounds are known for causing this?

Methyl1

Awards
Pissing blood is an indication of Kidney damage, since urine is processed by the kidneys any blood in it will be from that organ.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I'm glad I never bought M1T either. If it weren't for my finicky prostate, I would have.. Hey DAadams.. What's the fiber optic camera experience like? I've heard about it and it sounds like something I might rather jump off a bridge before having done! :eek:

Methyl1

Awards
Wow. I'm glad I never bought M1T either. If it weren't for my finicky prostate, I would have.. Hey DAadams.. What's the fiber optic camera experience like? I've heard about it and it sounds like something I might rather jump off a bridge before having done! :eek:
Ahh come on, your telling me you dont want something like this shoved all the way up your urethra through your penis and all the way into your bladder?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, in many cases red urine is actually muscle tissue that has completely broken down and is being excreted. This most frequently happens when you severely overtrain. In any case, in that situation your kidneys are working overtime and failing to scrub everything thoroughly. In these situations the urine can even become very dark and almost black.

Whatever the real cause all situations result in kidney damage. A doctor is required ASAP.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
"Actually, in many cases red urine is actually muscle tissue that has completely broken down and is being excreted. This most frequently happens when you severely overtrain. In any case, in that situation your kidneys are working overtime and failing to scrub everything thoroughly. In these situations the urine can even become very dark and almost black."

Its documented as runner's anemia and is caused by broken down red blood cells by the constant striking of feet on pavement. So its not actually muscle tissue being disintegrated.

Many people complained about m1t causing pain in the kidney area but it could be just painful back pumps. No one knows for sure since dark/red urine is not common in m1t.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
what about aas orals like anadrol or dbol causing blood in the urine?

Dr. Death

Board Supporter
Awards
Usaually kidney problems if the blood was bright. Dark it might be prostate

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Blood in urine can be common for athletes who overexert themselves during physical activity. The medical term is Hematuria. This happened to me almost two years ago from lifting too heavy, too soon, when I decided to get back into shape. I took some antibiotics for three days and it cleared it right up. Also, drink plenty of cranberry juice and water, no sodas.

Here is one definition I found on Hematuria:

Overview
Hematuria is the presence of blood, specifically red blood cells, in the urine. Whether the blood is visible only under a microscope or visible to the naked eye, hematuria is a sign that something is causing bleeding in the genitourinary tract: the kidneys, the tubes that carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder (ureters), the prostate gland (in men), the bladder, or the tube that carries urine from the bladder out of the body (urethra).

Bleeding may happen once or it may be recurrent. It can indicate different problems in men and women. Causes of this condition range from non–life threatening (e.g., urinary tract infection) to serious (e.g., cancer, kidney disease). Therefore, a physician should be consulted as soon as possible.

Types

There are two types of hematuria, microscopic and gross (or macroscopic). In microscopic hematuria, the amount of blood in the urine is so small that it can be seen only under a microscope. A small number of people experience microscopic hematuria that has no discernible cause (idiopathic hematuria). These people normally excrete a higher number of red blood cells.

In gross hematuria the urine is pink, red, or dark brown and may contain small blood clots. The amount of blood in the urine does not necessarily indicate the seriousness of the underlying problem. As little as 1 milliliter (0.03 ounces) of blood will turn the urine red.

"Joggers hematuria" results from repeated jarring of the bladder during jogging or long-distance running.

Reddish urine that is not caused by blood in the urine is called pseudohematuria. Excessive consumption of beets, berries, or rhubarb; food coloring; and certain laxatives and pain medications can produce pink or reddish urine.

Incidence
Hematuria occurs in up to 10% of the general population.

Causes

Many conditions are associated with hematuria. The most common causes include the following:

Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) in men over 40
Kidney and bladder stones
Kidney disease
Medications (e.g., quinine, rifampin, phenytoin)
Trauma (e.g., a blow to the kidneys)
Tumors and/or cancer in the urinary system
Urinary tract blockages
Viral infections of the urinary tract and sexually transmitted diseases, particularly in women
There are rare diseases and genetic disorders that also cause hematuria. Some of these are:
Sickle cell anemia (inherited blood disorder)
Systemic lupus erythmatosus (chronic inflammatory disorder of connective tissue)
von Hippel-Landau disease (hereditary disease in which benign tumors form on the spinal cord, kidneys, testicles, and other organs)
Signs and Symptoms
In many cases, blood in the urine (gross or microscopic) is the only sign of a disorder. In others, a variety of symptoms, such as the following, may be present.

Abdominal pain
Decreased urinary force, hesitance, incomplete voiding
Fever
Frequent urination (polyuria)
Pain during urination (dysuria)
Pain in the flank or side

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Damn good post cuffs... :thumbsup:

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
can someone answer my questions
Well, I'm not sure what aas's would cause this, but I would tend to think that it could happen if one were to abuse any oral aas over a long perdiod of time, ie: dosages, length of use, mixing methyls, drinking alcohol. Other medications could cause this as well. If one's liver becomes damaged as a result, I'm sure this could be a symptom.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definately not the worst thing to endure. First they have a blunt plastic injector syringe.. that filled the uretha with numbing agent (Didnt hurt, just made it feel like you had to pee), then ran the camera in... couldnt really feel to much.. until they ran past the prostate... that was a split second of PAIN that I have never endured)... after that.. seeing inside your bladder is cool. Though the camera keeps spewing water to fill it up, so you can see everything clearly... after the camera was removed, I had to piss like I have never had to piss in my life... lasted like 3 minutes easlily.

Fun Fun.. but all is well.. and the M1T Cycle was only 2 weeks, with all the proper protectants... just goes to show how bad that **** is.

Adams

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Doesn't sound too bad.. A split second of pain is doable. :)