Help on PH/PS choice for ********/cutter

1. Registered User

Help on PH/PS choice for ********/cutter

I have a cycle in the works I plan on starting in a couple weeks. I plan on the first 3 weeks being composed of lean bulking in which I'll use either Superdrol or Max LMG to add a bit of mass, but nothing extreme. I will then switch to another compound to use along side trimax to lose some BF for the next 4 weeks, the final week will be just the PS/PH without trimax to get a start on thyroid recovery while still being on. I'll probably just go about 500-750 calories over maintenance during the first 3 weeks and gradually switch to 500 below for the next 4 weeks, then maintenance for the final week, all of this accompanied by 45 minutes cardio 3x per week except the first 3 weeks. I want to ofcourse use something anti-catabolic but also something dry during my trimax use. My choices are: continuing with Superdrol, 1-AD, Mdien, low-dose M1T. I wanted to just use Superdrol during the trimax but my calories will be reduced and it seems that Superdrol works best when eating sufficiently as there is significant glucose uptake. Any opinions?

2. Banned

i would personally focus on one goal - fat loss or mass gain. if you are really fat you can do both, but for anyone in reasonable condition it's not easy to do without tren or clen or winny.
  3. Registered User

I guess I should have worded that a little better as anyone whos reading this probably thinks Im trying to accomplish bulking and cutting at the same time. The first three weeks are just to fill out a bit. Lean bulk probably isnt the right wording. Just want to put a BIT of mass on before I start the use of trimax. Calories will only be 500-750 over maintanence so I dont believe I'll put on that much weight, and this will be a gradual progression even to those numbers. Im not looking to go to crazy in either direction, weight gain or loss. I want a little extra muscle and lose a little fat. I suppose I could just do a little cycle to put on a bit of muscle but to me thats a waste, and before anyone says just increase your calories and go natural, when I do that off gear I just seem to get fat (and yes I eat very clean). And I guess I could do a straight cut but I dont want to lose the mass I have.
    •   

4. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

A recomp cycle (fat loss AND mass gain) is very hard to accomplish with PH/PS only. You lack of three steroids very useful for this goal: anavar, tren and a little test.

What i can tell u is that trimax is very catabolic and that u need a strong compound like SD. M-dien at high dose should be enough and its a good compound for cutting, so I would do first a SD bulk cycle (take LX and GXR maybe to keep fat aside), a 3 weeks PCT and then a 4-5 weeks of m-dien+trimax cut, followed by 4-5 weeks of full pct (with thyroid pct as well).

If you want to do one single cycle, I would go with SD + MAX LMG + Trimax for 4 weeks.
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    A recomp cycle (fat loss AND mass gain) is very hard to accomplish with PH/PS only. You lack of three steroids very useful for this goal: anavar, tren and a little test.

What i can tell u is that trimax is very catabolic and that u need a strong compound like SD. M-dien at high dose should be enough and its a good compound for cutting, so I would do first a SD bulk cycle (take LX and GXR maybe to keep fat aside), a 3 weeks PCT and then a 4-5 weeks of m-dien+trimax cut, followed by 4-5 weeks of full pct (with thyroid pct as well).

If you want to do one single cycle, I would go with SD + MAX LMG + Trimax for 4 weeks.
    i was thinking the same thing...3on-3off SD, then 4 weeks on a lean but anabolic compound and a caloric deficit....trimax optional. you'll be out of the whole thing in 14 weeks versus 11 for your plan. positive difference will be less duration of suppression, which leads to faster recovery which leads to more retention of gains.

forgot about var being able to gain (some) LBM and lose fat. good call syr.
  6. Board Supporter

I think fat loss AND mass gain can be accomplished IFF you have a truly awesome diet, with or without the use of AAS / PH. I'd say diet is the most important factor here. I'm talking about your average guy in the 15-18% BF range, by the way. When you start getting down sub 10% you're obviously going to be making sacrifices when it comes to mass. But I'd say fat loss / muscle gain is doable in the medoicre BF range. But I'll agree with Syr if you're already very lean; that's a very good plan. The little fat you do put on in an all-out-bulk SD cycle will more than likely be noticeably less than the amount you will lose from a 4 week m-dien / trimax cut. Good luck
  7. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by Magickk
    I think fat loss AND mass gain can be accomplished IFF you have a truly awesome diet, with or without the use of AAS / PH. I'd say diet is the most important factor here.
    I think AAS and drugs are the most important factor in this case. The human body is awesome at adjusting things that he reputes wrong. It will spare the fat as a fuel reserve and use the unuseful excess muscle I'm not saying that is impossible to recomp (loose fat AND gain muscles at the same time) naturally, but that is ALMOST impossible
  8. Registered User

OK, so you guys do understand what Im trying to do here. I would say my BF is around 14% and I weigh in at 220lbs at 5'11(just to give you an idea of where Im at now). I like that first cycle you outlined Syr, altough Ive only got enough Mdien to run 10mg for 4 weeks. I would run some tren but all I have is enanthate, and acetate turns me into a madman(enanthate might do the same but I figured Id give it a SHOT anyway). Besides, I feel Id have to run test with the tren if I went that route and Im not really looking to stack anything. Trying to keep it simple for the most part. I love var too, but its just so exp and Id like to use up what Ive got. I do think the quick in and out burst cycles are optimal as well like you guys said. Magick, I see what youre saying, but Ive got ****ty genetics. I can put muscle on ok, but loosing fat takes an act of God. And what Im trying to do I believe will take some PH/AAS assistance.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:11 PM
  2. Need help on a few choices
    By jeremiah0079 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 08:58 PM
  3. Need help on PH
    By chadt14 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 10:43 AM